The Coming and Going Thread: Part Deux

Mahdi

Do you boys not have some work to do ?  :-

Yeah, you are not too far. And rayners Lane ? On the end of the Picidilly Line, no ?

2 hours lunch break ? Then you can post on any website you want, cos its your break  :D

Do you boys not have some work to do ? :-

Yeah, but no-one seems to care that I never do anything and spend my time either drinking coffee or on the net, so I try to limit my work as much as possible, but I think some people are on to me...

Yeah, you are not too far. And rayners Lane ? On the end of the Picidilly Line, no ?

No raynes park, its on the normal train line, south west trains. About 5 stops from Waterloo.

Yay lunch time!! I'm off to the pub, see you guys in 2 hours!

Who's on to you? How much do you get per hour?

The guy behind me keeps looking at me, the secretary to the right off me. Pretty much the whole of the tech guys, have to walk past them to get to the coffee, and the girl whose office is next to the toilet, lots of coffee means lots of toilet breaks ;)

And becuase of all your incessant and immoral ranting, the ads at the bottom have changed to show links to EArl Gray and other Tea. At least click on them and give something back ;)

I have been. They're coming up in German as well.

Versand f

I have been. They're coming up in German as well.

I just browsed a website about beds and matresses. Quite interesting actually. Very expensive.

Data entry ? Cor, give me a plush job like that anyday.

Yeah, all of our call centres are going abroad. 

I've been getting a bit heimweh (homesick recently) because none of my good friends are on the exchange, and I have no phone credit, so it's good to keep in contact with my friends here.

Data entry ? Cor, give me a plush job like that anyday.

Yep data entry ;D Really easy, but it takes ages just to get the figures for one property... Too many websites, and one of them logs you out every half an hour...