The Coming and Going Thread: Part Deux

Mahdi

The company as a whole is a chartered surveying firm. Personally I am updating the database with new property prices, drinking a lot of my own patented coffee and of course, posting on Fed2k ;)

Black coffee? I'm taking this weird syrup stuff with mine.  Makes it taste nice though.  Is the coffee free?  It is here :) I go for cappaccinios (how do you spell it? I do Italian and i really shoud know...)

Well I make mine with 3 spoons of coffee, 2 of hot chocolate and milk, sometimes sugar, but not often. I should be bouncing off the walls but I'm almost falling asleep. Yeah thet coffee is free, and I think it is cappucino

No I like tea fine, now that you mention it I'm probably going to make a cup. It's just that I really need to wake up and a cup of coffee has more caffeine. Oh and we only have white sugar here. :(

Savills, in finsbury circus.

Dont know about Finsbury Circus, but how about Finsbury Park ? I am not too far from there, and I know Liverpool street. Transport is lovely around these parts, esp. in the summer !

Dont know about Finsbury Circus, but how about Finsbury Park ? I am not too far from there, and I know Liverpool street. Transport is lovely around these parts, esp. in the summer !

Ha! Transport in London? Us people who don't live near the capital are lead to believe its the worse thing in the country.

Ha! Transport in London? Us people who don't live near the capital are lead to believe its the worse thing in the country.

I think there was a sense of sarcasm, but the transport is ok. Semi skimmed milk is the best by the way.

No definitely Circus, it is near finsbury park though.

I think there was a sense of sarcasm, but the transport is ok. Semi skimmed milk is the best by the way.

No definitely Circus, it is near finsbury park though.

It was sarcasm, I mean, come on ! Underground in the summer they have warnings about fainting  :P

AS for the circus, hmmm, whats the postcode on that ? I have always been around Finsbury, but never even knew there was a circus. I know of Picudilly Circus, if thats any good  8)

Oh, and I only drink tea in the mornings. And I work in Tech support for a company, so according to the Newt, I should be an addict by now  :-[

AS for the circus, hmmm, whats the postcode on that ? I have always been around Finsbury, but never even knew there was a circus. I know of Picudilly Circus, if thats any good 8)

We are EC2M 7EE, we aren't walking distance from the park, but it is quite quick on the tube.

I found a box full of black tea, although I don't know what that is...

Sounds sinister...

It was sarcasm, I mean, come on ! Underground in the summer they have warnings about fainting :P

At least they give out bottles of water now. ;)

But getting into london isn't too bad from where I am, (raynes Park)

Have you tried putting chocolate milk in?

Just looking at the member map and there's someone not far from where I'm working and there's also someone who lives only ten minutes away from where I live in England!