Someone keeps stealing my letters... (Fun MP game)

Andrew

well, you would need chat to organize things like scrabble, sure u would have the dumbasses though, that come in to just destroy it :( maybe htey should make multiple 'servers' have one for just hte normal messing around, 1 for scrabble, one for tag or w/e ... stuff like that :)

btw has anyone been in those games when someone gets an I and someone gets a U and they, well, hump each other? lol thats so funny if they time it right.

• 2 weeks later...

They bumped up the number of people allowed, I don't know what the limit is now, but there is 108 people on, and it is quite different than before (style of the players).

Currently they have them in the corner, and doesn't seem possible to break it up. They just fly back into the corner. Damn pilers.

EDIT - It looks like they changed something about it, as it now looks better when the letters are moving. They do not dissapear and reappear once they have stopped or slowed down.