Dune Trivia.

Imperial Sardaukar

This has been done before - but it's a good idea, so by all means, let's continue.

Do you want the definition or the value?

As I recall, they're the ratio of the worth of water in-sietch to water out-of-sietch. 10:1, I think.

It could be the other way round- but in any case, anyone caught short of water somewhere dangerous or generally out of the sietch must pay the water he/she is donated tenfold.

Now I say it, I keep thinking fivefold... never mind.

Paul and Jessica gave some extra water to a couple of fremen in need just after they were captured, if I remember correctly.

I take it we're not supposed to look it up in the books?

That's more or less what caid was saying as well, I believe.  Think of it as the erasure of the will to turn coat (i.e. House A pays House B's doctor to give Baron B chaumurky instead of insulin), with a dash of hippocratic oath.

Anyway, if my understanding of your question is correct, then the proper term is "Imperial Conditioning" (could the colloquial be simply "Conditioning"?).  Though as I write this, I begin to doubt myself, since you use the very term in your question.

Fairly easy one. What are the two names (colloquial and proper) of the psychological element used to guarantee Suk conditioning?

My mistake. For some reason I thought it said physiological, not psychological. Fai-kai is a form of awareness of one's body taught to the Suk, resembling the prana-bindu training of the Bene Gaesserit, although not as extensive.

I dont know the answer too, but I have an advice for the people who play this game,

the game is a good idea, and i'm sure you know many "hiden" things about dune but

if everybody asks the hardest question ever, the game will go no where, so my

advice to you all is to try asking easy questions, the goal here is not to ask the

hardest things but to have fun, thats my opinion on this.