Is Doom 3 scary?

Terror

im talking bout half life 1. not dat half life 2. that looks so gay. its no work for me to make my writing poor but once again I PLAY EVERQUEST which means i have to type fast cuz its a massive online game and if your too slow your gonna fuck everything up. i ran this through a spell check so you guys would stop bitching and stay on topic. god damn you guys complain about little shit so what if my grammars bad? i have an A in english class so im fine if you dont like my grammar then dont read  my posts its simple as that stay on topic

Syeline, this is not Everquest.

Why don't you use your A-skills in English to make your post look decent?

And Half-Life 1?

Oh my God, that was not the least scary.

I've finished it( and all the expansion packs ) several times, and I can tell you, it's not scary.

Have you even played Doom 3? Heh, be reasonable, syeline.

ohh. Yeah im taking more careful precautions when im typing here. Yes i do believe Half life isnt as scary as Doom 3 but half life would be ALOT scarier if it had not had so much light on it. The monsters spawn at different times so its cool when you get caught of gaurd. How's my grammar now?

ohh. Yeah im taking more careful precautions when im typing here. Yes i do believe Half life isnt as scary as Doom 3 but half life would be ALOT scarier if it had not had so much light on it. The monsters spawn at different times so its cool when you get caught of gaurd. How's my grammar now?

On the right track...... :)