NEW SERVER

KALONY

at this time we play on the old backupserver from xwis......the ip is 62.216.18.38

just put the ip im the upper line of the xwis tool manually and press set....it will direct u now to this server.....the who is online page is

http:/62.216.18.38:4005/

c yall online

KALONY

Kal theres somthing wrong with that server , cause me and ra both couldn't host a game without being kicked from it in 3 seconds. Ra suggested that its maybe a filterproblem or sothing like during the begining of emp there were 2 or 3 servers . But anyway just letting you guys know that we couldn't get on . Please give us and answer .

Yes, and it should stay this way. I think it was a very bad idea to publish this back up xwis server. Isn't it enuff that the community is already separated between wol and ords server? While in addition some already stopped playin cause xwis is down. So now we need to confuse with another server. It should be 1 server all the time. If it's not workin so it should be another 1 server. And 1 only.

thats right leo.....darnnoobs found this new server, coz he cant play on his own, so we decided to play there....at this time we didnt know, that its impossible for some ppl to connect there.....but last knight i was having with jeff and spaze and harkdawg and hn12 some great games on ords server....so letz play there...the ip is 62.131.170.215 and the who is onlione page is http://62.131.170.215:4005/

KALONY

Why don't we just play on Ords server when he is not playing.  ::) Because of MSN u can see when he wonts to play on the other server then u can go to that one if others can?  But other guys might come to Ords after yall leave.  But overall stay on Ords server.

A lot of us have issues with most of the servers. Ords cannot play on his own, ra and h3avymtl and someone else could not play on the xwis backup.

It seems someone has an issue with all the servers we can choose from, so maybe we will have to choose the one with the least number of people missing out on games.

So that would be Ords server. But Ords should still be able to call players to xwis backup to get games, like Jeff says.

Apparently not. H'apparently there is a buckup for XWIS by whoever runs XWIS (Olaf ?). That is different from Ords. Thats my understanding.

So now there are 3 different sites I check. XWIS, down at the momnet, but check it just in case. Ords, most on that most of the time. Finally the XWIS backup for when Ords himself want to play, poor soul.  :'(