Nationstates

Dunenewt

The state-owned Huahin Industries has unveiled its first export fighter, the 'Arrow'. It is the most advanced fighter we have to date and two versions have been made: the upgraded F-3, which is in service with our Air Force, and the basic export version.

Crew: One

Size: Length, 54.2 feet (16.52 m); wingspan, 34.3 feet (10.45 m); height at vertical tail, 17.7 feet (5.39 m).

Max. Weight: 48,000 pounds (17915.60 kg)

Engines: The F-3 is powered by a Huahinian Hu20k engine (with afterburner), rated at 20,000 pounds thrust.

Controls: The aircraft features an analog fly-by-wire electronic flight control system.

Wing Construction: The delta (cranked arrow) wings on both aircraft are manufactured of advanced graphite composites to provide strength for high wing loads during flight.

Design Load: 9 "Gs"

Max. Speed: 723mph(1,163km/h)

Range: Over 1,000 miles (1,600 k), without in-flight refueling, and unlimited with in-flight refueling

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/images/f-16xl-EC97-44354-2.jpg

Price: $15M USD

Quite a nice, polite, almost human 404 I got...

Error 404

Ah, the ubiquitous 404 Error: you've tried to access something that isn't there, at least as far as the web server is concerned. Statistically speaking, this would have to be about the most common of all errors on the Internet so you are not alone.

In any event, we apologize for the inconvenience that this interruption to your exploration has caused. We provide you with some options. There are thousands of pages on this site so you may still find what you're looking for.

Quite a nice, polite, almost human 404 I got...

Error 404

Ah, the ubiquitous 404 Error: you've tried to access something that isn't there, at least as far as the web server is concerned. Statistically speaking, this would have to be about the most common of all errors on the Internet so you are not alone.

In any event, we apologize for the inconvenience that this interruption to your exploration has caused. We provide you with some options. There are thousands of pages on this site so you may still find what you're looking for.

Thats good, why can't Microsoft be so nice...

Mehed  II Truely is a awesome nation...

We have the largest welfare programs, tbe best enviroment in the whole region. The third most largest  defense force in the region...And all that other good stuff. You should let me annex you  ;)

We have the largest welfare programs, tbe best enviroment in the whole region. The third most largest  defense force in the region...And all that other good stuff. You should let me annex you  ;)

Mummy said I musn't let strangers annex me !  >:(

We will both be annexed togther, when the UN takes its rightful place as World Government.

Now I feel tempted to annex you ;)

Bah!Welfare?ENVIRONMENT?!?!.....

Pansy

http://www.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=jaratia

I stand by my old(And I mean really old) ally Brotherhood of Nod.He was in the GDODAD with me,so it would only be right. :)

I'm tempted to use my allies and take you on.  ;) I'll stand by Mehed II

Bring it on, I have more forces at my disposal than all of you together :)

Thanks for your support, Tamerlane. GDODAD still exists as a part of Metus (the other two parts are the Arda Alliance and Greater Prussia), so I have more than enough allies if things get nasty ;D