Unreal Tournament 2004

DukeLeto

I bought UT2k4 last Saturday, and after beating down some issues, I have to say:  WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!

Uh, OK.  The graphics are INCREDIBLE, of course, and the gameplay leaves little to be desired.  I love the Onslaught mode, with the vehicles and all.  I wish there were more maps for Assault, but overall, I would give UT2k4 about a 94%.

Yes, more Assault maps would be nice.  It would be nice to see that Ion Tank in some Onslaught levels as well.  :)

I can only play offline, but the bots are very fun, and the vehicles are a great addition.  I've always liked the UT series (although UT99 will always be my favourite, aside from Unreal, of course) for the mutators as well.  I can't wait until the next time I go home, so I can try out some of my mutators, as well as mods like Chaos and Star Wars: Troopers.

my fav. is invasion

that's the game where things constantly attack right?

i thought it was an awesome concept... but the graphics of the enemies are horrible.... i couldn't get over how sketchy and undone they looked.