plz help me

Duke

i would if i could anyway thx all :) enjoy this great game cuz i never will :'( 8) and if i ever get it i'll come back straight over here to catch u guys online and we can battleĀ  :)

hvae fun all :-[

like i said i live in "Montana" my parents are too stupid to figure out its safe to buy things online{i'm the only person with a compuetr in a 30 mile radious }:(so until i'm old enough to get a credit card aint nothing i can do :'( :-[ :'( :-[

na man as much as i would love that :) i couldnt take the game away unless u really wanted me to :)plus they dont even make it no more why would u wana give it up? you are one great human being man ;)

Yes there is ,your on the internet ! show them web sites that review the security of online shopping,there are plenty out there,whenever you buy anything on the Internet you are linked to a secure web site to enter your credit card details.

All credit card companies have insurance against fraud,most also re-imburse their customers if any fraudulant payments have occurred.This should be enough to convince your parents that it is safe to buy online,especially with reputable firms,after all if they get a bad name then it will damage their firms image,which no firm wants.

If you have Google Tool Bar installed search the net for positive reports on online shopping,I am always buying something or other online and have never had any problems at all.

Show your parents this forum thread,I am sure others will convince them that their doubts and fears are not justified.

Then again(maybe they just don't want to part with their cash)

You can also buy it at www.amazon.com , if your searching for anything like that,download Google Tool Bar for your internet browser from Google.com,it adds a toolbar, where you can just type in what your looking for in the search window of it.

So if you type in Emperor Battle for Dune buying online ,it will find all sorts of retailers who have it.There must be a way you can buy online,how about Pay pal ? with this your parents credit card is debited by the amount you wish,you then get like an online credit card which has the amount credited to it ,that you paid for with the credit card.

This is much safer than any other method of payment.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-4670985-9678442

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I remember I wanted it almost as bad as you did... but that was 3 years ago, and it was basically brand new at the time! :O Dont worry you wont be disappointed! (Except dont get your expectations too high for online play, cuz hardly anyone plays it anymore)

lol no doubt you can get a game every time you go on... that would only require 2 people to be online at once ;). What I was really getting at, is that there isn't really an online "community" anymore with clans, and lots of competition and stuff going on.

lol no doubt you can get a game every time you go on... that would only require 2 people to be online at once ;). What I was really getting at, is that there isn't really an online "community" anymore with clans, and lots of competition and stuff going on.

Actually I tend to get 6 or 7 player games whenever I go on.

• 2 weeks later...

Just register on ebay under your mom or dads name and order it . Then pay for it with a money order . i don't htink u have to put in a credit card # or whatever to register . i don't remmber having to when i did it .