what game should I buy...

Tinuviel

Hi everyone!

I'm new here... I'm enjoying the board so far. I recently became a fan of Frank Herbert's awesome books, and later saw the movie and miniseries. I have one Dune game, "Frank Herbert's Dune" by Dreamcatcher, which I thought wasn't very good... luckily I didn't pay very much for it.

Does anyone have a suggestion for the Dune game to buy... I don't know much about the other games! Please tell me which ones are worth playing.

Thanks!

wha? Are you people trying to scare him off? Dune may be good for it's time but if he thinks that is the farthest that dune games have developed he'll leave us cuz of disappointment.

I realy suggest Emperor if you system can run it. Otherwise Dune2000.

Thanks all... and yes I'm a she. 8) Rock on girls who game!

I have a good computer, so I think I can try any of the games. (BTW, do you think a computer is "manly" if it's more advanced...? I could think of another discription...

hehe I know it was sarcastic. I was continuing it... and there's nothing to apologize for, since I can be very silly at times.

(We all are, right?)

Thanks for the consideration though, Cyborg. ;D