What brought you in to Dune?

Dunenewt

I first watched the David's movie then played Dune2000. After that i saw the books(Dune and Dune Messiah in my parents' library and read them quickly). Now I am re-reading the books, and I am waiting Children of Dune to be re-published in Bulgaria, so that I can buy it and read it. 

Nothing is said like that in the original Dune, this is in the prequels.

How far are you even in Dune? Page 12? 13? Sheesh, The Tielaxu are constantly referred too, Piter was made by the Bene Tialax, and then Valdimir Harkonnen even says "I should go get myself a new Mentat, I'm sure the Tielax have one ready for me by now" This is in the ORIGINAL Dune book, like... #1, where they introduce you to Paul, where Duke Leto dies from the gas tooth. Both the Tielaxu and the Ix are mentioned. I can assure.

well I played dune II and dune I and then some years later there was Lynch's mocie late at night on the t.v. I begged my parrents to let me watch it, they let me.

I was shocked It was nothing like the game,

I went to the gamestore some years later to inform about Dune 3 (that was coming I heard)

The man there told me there where Books also...

and then the moment I began whit COD because Dune and messiah where not to be found in the librairi

Now I'm an die hard Fan I have al the books and all the games and al the movies