House Feud 2

Inoculator9

Message for the Viceroy:

[hide]

Excellent. Your world shall not suffer the fate of Selusa Secundus or the future Kaitan accident. You have proven to be useful.

Attack those worlds, I shall await your next message.

[/hide]

Message to Bene Gesserit:

[hide]

I shall need you to infiltrate and tell me everything of the sardaukar defenses on Kaitan.

[/hide]

Message to Bene Gesserit:

[hide]Greetings Mother Superior, your presence is requested on Kaitan. The Empire would have your service. In exchange, we are prepared to offer fine Sardaukar genetic specimens for one of your programs.

The Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe[/hide]

Message to the Imperial governor of Arrakis

[hide] Greetings, I am Naib Sard (OOC: I know it's not very original, but still, Sard does sound a bit fremen) of the Tabr tribe and I can speak for all the tribes. From my sources I know that a war might just soon break out between the houses of the landsraad, and there fore I make you this offer, if you give the Fremen formal control of Arrakis, we will provide your emperor with as many warriors as he will need. If your emperor complies we will of course still sell spice to the guild and who ever else can afford it.

Signed naib Sard of the Tabr tribe [/hide]

Message to the Naib Sard of the Fremen:

[Hide]We will accept your offer under the condition that a single Imperial Overseer and a small honor guard remain behind on Arrakis, to make communication easier and allow the confirmation of your promise.

How many troops will you be able to provide?[/hide]

Message to the Harkonnen;

[hide] Provided you do not implicate us in any attacks we will provide the infomation you request. This is a hefty price however, and it is enough. Is this the deal then, child for infomation?[/hide]

Message to to Emperor;

[hide] An experienced Reverend Mother and Truthsayer is already present on Kaitan at your service, but you are the Emperor and I will travel to the Imperial Planet at your request. I should arrive soon,

Mother Superior Cassandra, Wallach IX. [/hide]

With all these hidden messages the plot is quite hard to follow, in'it?

[hide]Your conditions are acceptable. As for the troops, for starters we can provide you with one legion (30.000 men as far as I recall), and more will follow. [/hide]

Sard was overjoyed, his dream, all fremen's dream had come true, soon they would be independent, forever free from the fear of having a Harkonnen governor once again.

The first target was a small Atreides asteroid mine,full of interstellar laborers and hobos.There were only several clanky,outdated fighters guarding it.

They were down in less than a minute.The asteroid base was the fun part.And the good thing was that the task force had many small mines...and several large plasma based flamethrowers...

OOC:My bad,NeWt

OOC:I don't think Atreides would have slaves...

IC:The convoy of Huahin ships passed through the asteroid belt and were expecting to meet the Atreides ships who would guide them to the planet but surprisingly, none were there.  Cautiously the captain of the Flag-ship, Squadron Leader Mike Curtis, ordered the convoy to maintain position whilst they awaited the Atreides.

However a few seconds later bright sparks of laz-guns appeared as they saw a group of ships take down an Atreides fighter.  The Flag-ship containing the diplomats and ambassadors were kept back whilst fifty fighters were launched to try and save the Atreides territory...

"Sir,multiple fighter signatures showing up on screen...aaah,they're not outs,sir..."

"Atreides!Bring up the flamethrowers to fulpower,dispatch ALL mines,fire lasguns ONLY at the asteroid base!NOW!"The captain roared,send crewmen scattering in all directions.He turned to his COMM officer.

"TELL ALL UNITS TO FIRE AT THE ASTEROID!NOW!ALL UNITS!"He roared,sending flecks of spit flying everywhere.The terrified technician obeyed.Soon, jets of flames were gushing towards the asteroid,sphere shaped mines were floating everywhere,and the crackle and fizz of lasguns could be heard everywhere as they flew and impacted on the mine.It would soon be destroyed,or at least everyone there dead from heat or lack of oxygen...

A Sardaukar Patrol Battleship homed in on the combatants, it's commander wary of attack.

"Sir, the ships are engaging, some are attacking a large Atreides asteroid base in the area, while a much larger fleet has recently arrived apparently intent on defending it."

The commander smiled and thought for a moment.

"Excellent, engage all batteries and destroy the attacking vessels. The Emperor has standing orders to protect Atreides vessels until the Harkonnen and their allies have presented a formal declaration of war."

The massive battleship, larger than any of the others, moved into formation with the Huahin flagship, signalling it's intentions, and open fire.

The Huahin flighters retreated back to the flagship whilst it docked with the Imperial Battleship to discuss matters.

Message to Corrino fleet:

[hide]We are greatful for your assistance but what is your business here and who's side will you taking in the inevitable war?

We will take this to the Emperor himself.

[/hide]

Message to Huahin:

[hide]It is the Emperor's intention and command to defend the Atreides until the Harkonnen have officially declared their position in the Landsraad. Once done, the Emperor will solidify his support for whichever faction suits his feelings. We will however support you to our last breath here if necessary, to uphold or Emperor's order.[/hide]

The Corrino Bashar commanding the Battleship Carthage ordered the comm to the Atreides flagship activated, and the Atreides well known 3rd in command now available, spoke.

"Good work Atreides, a grand battle. Though we have not joined your forces yet, this bodes well within the ranks of my soldiers and officers."

The mentat nodded a an overly large head in response.

"Indeed. I am heartened by your support on this occassion. We would have suffered inumerable more casualties had you not eased the weight on our own soldiers."

"Enough than, we will be returning to our patrol duties. I've already reported this incident to the Emperor and the Landsraad. There will be sanctions to say the least."

"Thank you Bashar, Talon out."

Baron Revan yawned as he read the latest reports of the Viceroy's failure. He knew well enough that he ordered his colleague on a suicide mission, but in the end, its purpose was fulfilled. It created the distraction needed for the main plan to continue its course of action.

Revan condemned the barons of the past for their rash actions and lack of strategy, relying solely on military prowess. They have always underestimated the Atreides spirit. The Harkonnen may have the better technology, but the soldiers lack the resolution that is present in the Atreides. "Benevolent rule... has its benefits over rule with fear...but many drawbacks as well", thought Revan as he passed through the main hallway.

It was time for the Harkonnen to reclaim their role and destiny. Atreides are irrelevant now. House Corrino must be destroyed.

Message to Emperor Corrino:

[hide]

My Emperor,

Please forgive the rudeness of my ally, there have been miscalculations in his plans. I assure you that my forces were not involved. I will personally deal with the Viceroy to ameliorate this issue. I am available for whatever questions you may need to ask me of this.

Your humble servant,

Baron Revan of House Harkonnen

[/hide]

Baron thought for a few moments and continued...

Message to Viceroy of House Emra:

[hide]

Viceroy,

It seems that you have failed in your recent attacks, which disappoints me greatly. I suggest that you do not exacerbate the problem by allowing the Emperor or the Atreides to find out my role in this. Severe repercussions will await if you do so and I do not believe you wish that. I suggest that for now you retreat your fleet and regroup your forces. Try to appease the Emperor as well, he may still be relevant.

Revan Harkonnen

[/hide]

Message to Duke Atreides:

[hide]

Atreides,

I will start out by assuring you that I had no role in the recent attacks on your border worlds. Emra acted without my consent or permission. I also wish to perhaps to something that my predecessors could never achieve. I wish to seek peace between our two houses. I wish no more blood to be shed on either of our sides.

If you are reasonable and truly care for your people, you will think upon my offer. This is a rare opportunity you might not want to miss - and a step towards a greater future.

If you agree, tell me your terms and I shall tell your mine.

Baron Revan of House Harkonnen

[/hide]

OOC:Sorry Ghost,I've been posting really stupidly in this thread :- Seems I'm losing my touch.Anyway,sorry about that,it won't happen again.

IC:

The Viceroy read the Baron's message with a tinge of anger,his face slightly red.No doubt he would be sending out messages to their enemies,telling them that "My ally House Emra has acted rashly,out of his own accord,and I took no part in it,etc,etc,etc..."

The tinge became a lightly visible red now.The Viceroy tried...but failed...to start a composing a holo-message calmly.In the end,it had numerous grammar mistakes,but the Viceroy would let those pass.They weren't important now...

Message to House Harkonnen

[hide]My Dear Baron,I failed because I did not expect a flagship and a ship equivalent to a flgship arrive so quickly near the asteroid --And you DO know that I do not have that many ships to spare.W are a small House,and have a small military...and with the recent drain on resources with the Tak Ships being developed,we haven't been able to build anything new.However,I do believe the asteroid base was destroyed,although I have not recieved official word yet.A task force armed with 30 fighters and 2 lasguns on each fighter WOLD probably destroy a small asteroid base like that one.As for the Emperor,I suggest you issue an official declaration of war,as his troops will be protecting the Atreides until a declaration of war is filed,as you may have heard already.That is all I have to say.

iceroy of House Emra[/hide]

Sard was satisfied; his plan was coming along perfectly. The new Arrakean administration had already been set up in Sietch Tabr, and the 1st Fremen legion had already assembled in Arrakeen, ready to be put into action by the Emperor

[hide]Milord emperor, your 1st Imperial Fremen legion is awaiting in Arrakeen, you need only send a highligner and pick it up.

Signed Naib Sard.[/hide]

Inoc, what's the current situation regarding the Duke? Does he need to meet the Emperor to discuss the first attack or can he go back to Caladan?

Edit - How about some thread rules? Noticed there weren't any, you can just copy/paste the Endless Days ones if you wish.

(OOC - Oh... thread rules, lol, quess I will. And the Duke is welcome to go to Caladan.)

Message to the Fremen:

[hide]A Heighliner has been dispatched, it is occupied by 30 of the newest Imperial Troop Carriers, outfitted at your warrior's pleasure. Your troops will first be stationed on Caladan, as the new Imperial Fremen Legion. The ships will remain in orbit until my personal arrival with my battle fleet.

My overseer Count Alrontis will be arriving with the ships, see that he is comfortably situated near your centers of spice production.

The Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe[/hide]