what map is well balanced you think?

gkzhsps

1.nighf fight

2.spicebowl

3.crunch

4.fisher plain

5.sandypass

6.other map...

Let me know what map is fair. my favorite map is fisher n spicebowl... I think hark has disadventage some i guess. Well sometimes when i feel bored playing in same option n map(10k n fisherplain) then i play in island of caladan  ;D

I say fishers is the best map, becuz its beig its easier to survibe a rush you can have nice long games on it.

Knife Fight is a good map for a fast, fun, strategic game.

Sandy is good 1v1 map, but IMO the bases are to close to eachother, so atr can move faster into ur base and its harder to stop an strong atr there.

Spice Bowl is a good map, but the bottom bases have a way to big entance thus making it an easy target for early rushes(chemical trooper rushes)

About the spice thing, brennq posted a very usefull thing, u can read it here:http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=13239.0

You can make ur harvs go to another place if you want.

even with Brennq's tips there presuming that they work (didn't have time to test them yet), it's still dumb to play on a vastly unfair map because it's not like the other guy is gonna STOP rushing you if you say: "Hey man time out for now, i need to fix my harvesting".  most people on WOL aren't man enough to have that much sportsmanship

even with Brennq's tips there presuming that they work (didn't have time to test them yet), it's still dumb to play on a vastly unfair map because it's not like the other guy is gonna STOP rushing you if you say: "Hey man time out for now, i need to fix my harvesting".

Yep atr has some of troulble in spicebowl at bottom line. ITS hard to stop fast rushing with mino. But if someone has good control  with trike n inf...then make mino, all house fairly in there.

I dont know trike  really sux or not. fisher anyway good map. ::)