Gunz Halo: Rise Of The Apocalypse

GhostHunter

[Control ship]Message transmittor:"Hyperspace Beacons in position,sir!"

[Control ship]Admiral Issa Hayatou:"Split the damn cargo and get back here ASAP,boy!"

[Control ship]Message transmittor:"Aye,aye,sir!"

ETA:3 posts[just like previously]

@Balrog:

[hide]We will split the fuel rod cargo OK?[/hide]

Our diplomat has arrived,dustie. :)

"Sir, long range sensors have detected something moving about at the fringes of the system."

"What is it?"

"I cant tell sir, but the last time we saw anything, they seemed to be in a military formation. It might be an invasion fleet."

"No, there is no one around with the power to fully invade us, and people know it. No, there is no invasion fleet, but it is an attempted blockade. Start sending out defence orders to the fleet."

And I want you to send our stealth fighters and bombers away from the planet, and engage all stealth systems. Have them stay close enough to the planet so that they can return within about an hours time at overdrive, but keep them hidden!"

"But sir, our stealth units are our greatist advantage, why do we send them away?"

"Don't question me, just do it!"

Fleet will be fully battle ready for defencive operations in 3 posts.

Stealth units are sent away.

Vice-Admiral[upper half]Nickelodeon Blown-Apart to Admiral Issa Hayatou:"There has been reports of 2 hostile fleets approaching our planet.As you are commanding the cargo-protection fleet while Vice-Admiral[Lower half]Rick Reiner is commanding the diplomatic fleet,it is my duty to assume the role of commanding the defense fleet since I am the highest ranking personnel left,sir."

Admiral Issa Hayatou:"Alrighty then,get yer' ships ready and ready to roll!Oh,and not to ferget',get our allies to try to help us if needed."

Defense fleet "Elite guardians" will be ready in 2 posts.Consists of 60 fighters,20 bombers and 37 frigates.

On the icy world of Aleria Prime:

J'Rag, ruler of Belfan Industries, stepped out onto the balcony attached to his throne room. He was pondering what to do next for his people.

He was thinking when he was interupted by his aide.

"Sir, we have news about the galaxy!"

"What is it?"

"It seems that pirates are preying upon the other factions. Supply routes have been decimated and troops are on the move. War may come soon."

"A war we cannot afford right now."

J'Rag looked up into the night sky at Aleria Prime's twin planet, Alaris. Unlike Aleria Prime, Alaris was an Earth-like world that was untouched and had bountiful farmland and resources. Suddenly J'Rag got an idea.

"Send a colony fleet to Alaris immeadiately! We need more planets."

"Sir?"

"If we take Alaris then we can increase our farms! We need more food!"

"What about minerals sir?"

"We have the asteroid belt to mine don't we?"

"Yes we do sir."

"Good. Send three ships out to the asteoid belt. Tell them to find the largest asteroid that they can move and to stick it in orbit around our sun. We can then easily harvest the minerals within it."

About a week after the colony ship landed the colony was set up and running at half-efficiency. The people there immeadiately started setting up farms all over the planet. The farms would feed the growing armies and fleets of Belfan Industries.

Alaris fully colonized and operational: 4 posts

Asteroid in orbit around sun: 5 posts

System defenses: 10% completed (+10% per post)

heh heh know what's really funny? the rods are basically mine now :) due to the fact I sent my ships outs to intercept the shipment over 24 hours ago :)

message to scrinlord:

[hide] My ships are here to gaurd the cargo, load the rods into my talons and I'll load troops into the cargo ships so we ca pull the 'ol switcha-roo ;) sound good or do I have to actually steal em and flee from multiple fleets? P.S. my colony needs some raw fuel materials and we'll give in return some ore so then really ally?[/hide]

Vice-Admiral[upper half]Nickelodeon Blown-Apart:"Defense fleet ready,sir!"

...Meanwhile...

Sector 32552438-X

00:23 GMT

Fighter pilot:"We had collected iron ore,sir!We had been tricked!The fuel rods must have been taken already!"

Admiral Issa Hayatou:"Dammit,anyway,we are already back on our glorious motherworld!!"

Advisor Lothar Tomark:"I have just received confirmations of a failed recovery of the fuel rod shipment,your majesty."

Emperor:"Too bad,I couldn't care less.Then go find some planet to colonize"[Returns in 5 posts]

...Later...

To Balrog and Scrinlord:

[hide]Transmission

-------->

Sir,a moon that is orbiting our motherworld is reported to be having a civil war!

<--------*Transmission cut off*

Emperor Lowzeewee:" :O Go tell our allies that whoever ends the civil war first gets to get that planet!"

Moon name:Osferloth IV

Population:3000

Surface:Grassy

HUmidity:78%

Temperature:28 degrees celcius

Description:A tiny,warm and nice moon,with eternal summer,it has a good shipyard which can be used for launching of ships,though it is used only once in a blue moon.It is orbiting Dragonbane prefecture IV,requiring only an ETA of 1 post to travel over.It has hardly any resources,just a good shipyard.[/hide]

"Damn, we need those fuel rods"

We need to figure something out!

Hidden message to Scytale

[hide]Sounds good to me. I would wink, but the smilie would show up[/hide]

Message to Lowzeewee

[hide]I would love to, but I think I have an incoming attack fleet, and I am low on fuel, sorry man.[/hide]

"lord, the fuel rods were not aboard! We were tricked!"

"Take whatever is there. Find out where the fuel rods went!"

Message to Scytale:

[hide]If you want to ally, gladly. Any allies of Scrinlord and Lowzeewee are my allies too. I will supply fuel if needed, i have huge stockpiles, enough to power any fleet for years. If not, prepare for a fight.[/hide]

Scrinlord:

[hide] A fuel shipment is on its way. It will support your fleet for about 30 posts, by then we should have more.[/hide]

Lowzeewee:

[hide]A regiment is on its way. 300 Dropships are OTW to your moon. They are carrying special forces equipeed for this. ETA 7 posts[/hide]

Galrond Stealth forces have arrived, and training of troops in stealthiness has begun.

@Balrog:

[hide]Can you give me some fuel?I need some for a purpose known only to me,you and Scrinlord.If you want to know,ask me ;)[/hide]

Our scouts have returned with a report that we have a comparatively resource rich and densely populated planet in a planet near us.We'll take it.[ETA:2 posts]

Emperor Lowzeewee has not promised to give the money, so the fleet is going to block trade routes. No hostile actions yet for another colonies.

PS. When somebody says as example "eta 3 posts" is it his own posts or all posts calculated?

Allies of the Divine Light Leaders and brothers in arms,let's crush the 4 puny frigates of Frank Horrigan!

I sent fleet 'Combat Storm' to patrol the trade routes leading up to Balrog.I put fighters as frontier "detection" scouts at the front,back,left and right of the frigates as bombers.

As I am awaiting a shipment from him,I shall clear that route first.I will rotate the fleets around to prevent them running out of fuel.[ETA:3 posts to complete the first one-way route,it will go on for 15 posts]

"Onward,fighters!"

A new planet,Bizarre Bull,has been colonized by me.It will be a ship/weapon production and resource planet.It reduces ETA by 1 post to factions further away.

[Combat Storm:57 fighters,40 bombers and 28 frigates]

Off-topic hidden message for JackLeaf:

[hide]Why me?Why not other people?It's all your fault! >:( Go away! >:( ^_^[/hide]

To Lowzeewee:

[hide] Convoy On the way. ETA 6 posts.[/hide]

Fleet Fury Fervor is on the way to guard trade routes.

Fury Fervor: 90 Fighters, 30 bombers, 13 frigates, 4 corvettes, one destroyer and the Carrier B

Fury Fervor will guard all trade routes leading to me. 30 fighters and 10 bombers will guard exclusively routes between me and Lowzeewee.

the 300 dropships have arrived. The civil war is being brought under control. Control ETA: 14 posts.

OOC: @ Jack Leaf

[hide] I believe that it is posts in general, that is what it looks like people are doing.

And on another note, may I ask why you sent frigates to orbit my homeworld? They dont have the power to stand my defencive fleet, and I doubt just a few frigates can cause to much damage before they are destroyed.[/hide]

For years the planet Trabius had lead an existence with little contact to the rest of the universe, little trade with others and instead relying on their own production capabilities. After the reinstatement of the Holy Roman Empire this policy remained unchanged for many years, since the Papacy didn't have enough ships under their command to defend trade routes. They do now, and more and more political pressure is being put on the Papacy to start trade channels with other worlds.

Message to all:

His excellence, Pope Gregorius XXIII, wishes to create new trade relations with any friendly worlds in the known universe. Contact us.

"Sir, we are receiving another transmition."

"Well, what does it say?"

"Well sir, its kind of strange. It is a signal that I have not seen in years. Not since I was in school, studying the ancient American empire."

"Its an American signal!"

"No, sir, it is not American, but if I remember correctly, this is the signal that the Papacy used to utilize for interstellar communication. If I am reading this correctly, it seems that the Pope wants a trade alliance."

"The Pope! Well, we can do a lot with a religion backing us, but we dont want to go to fast. Send a message back. Ask them what they wish from an alliance, and what they have to offer.."

Message to Anathema

[hide]I would be interested in an alliance with the Holy Roman Empire, but we are stretched kind of thin right now. What kind of an alliance are you seeking, and what do you have to offer. Not to be rude, but I fear that we may be quickly approaching a state of war."[/hide]

Advisor Lothar Tomark:"Your majesty,we have received a signal from an alliance called "The Holy Roman Empire".We have received scout signals in the past few months that showed that their military and political strenth was just awesome.So I request for your take on this issue,your majesty."

Emperor Lowzeewee:"Making an alliance doesn't hurt,does it?Accept the offer!"