Gunz Halo: Rise Of The Apocalypse

GhostHunter

As the fleet cruised in towards Solaris I, they slowed and switched on their radar systems, looking for the nearest foe.

Admiral Meyer stood on the bridge of the flagship Dragons Fire as reports started coming in:

"Sir, we have enemy fleet movements coming in from scattered sources around the planet. They seem to be organizing into a retreat. Orders sir?"

"Order the Stealth Bombers and Fighters to exit the carrier and close. Remind them to keep their stealth profiles on, and cut down on energy emmisions until they close to optimum firing range. Have our Stealth Corvettes go out and wait in the predicted path of the enemy fleet. They wont be able to detect our corvettes until they are well within weapons range.

And have Dragons Fire power up weapon systems, and engage at maximum possible range. They must not get away."

(OCC, if I remember right, this is AK47s fleet I am engaging)

Message to Scrinlord:

[hide]Should you need help desperately,or he attacks you,call on me for support[/hide]

Admiral Issa Hayatou:"Get our forces guarding those pirates back to our motherplanet!"

Irken Prime Scientific Advisor's message to Dragonbane Prefecture IV government:

"We have acquired the technology to make jump-jet troops,space defense platforms,neutralizers and advanced fighter,and it would really be useful to us,if we are to conquer the galaxy.More technology is to be found on the planet...And also,we have also captured a bunch of scientists,and they are co-operative,so they can help the scientists on Dragonbane Prefecture IV and ultimately,help us.

Glory to Clan Ghost Bear,

Saeed Alzheimer,Scientific Advisor of planet Irken Prime."

Encrypted Message to Commander of DLL Ships:

[hide]Are we going to negotiate or not,imperial scum?If we are, then listen up; You let us away from here, and we wont lay a slug on you/your allies again.Don't,and well, we've got our gauss cannons charged up.[/hide]

I am ready to take you on!With Scrinlord and me,you aren't gonna make it out of here alive!! :) I can't trust you pirates,so get ready for war!I don't care about that diplomat of mine you have in your hands,his blood shall also be spilled! :) [if you agree to pay me a big sum of $$$ to get out,I will let you out :)]

Message to Balrog,Earthnuker,Scrinlord and Irken Ordos:

[hide]Round up,round up,get ready to gang-bang the pirate fleet!Balrog and Irken ordos,come to Solaris I and join in the fun!!![/hide]

Weapons will immediately fire when ready in 1 post time.

Fleet Beesting is leaving the system of Irken Prime to go to Solaris I to help crush the pirate force. They're going at full speed. 200 dropships have landed on Irken Prime, dispersing 60000 troops. Several tanks were dropped, along with some jeeps. MY new Carrier B is fully stocked with 100 fighters and 50 bombers, going to solaris I. Once in battle it will break up. ETA 1 post after Beesting. Fleet Afterthought is accompanying MY Carrier B.

Afterthought: 2 destroyers, 7 frigates, 7 corvettes. 100 fighters, 50 bombers.

ETA of Beesting to arrive at Solaris I: 2 posts.

ETC of new fleet being built: 13 posts

Lowzeewee:

[hide] If you want to use some of my troops for a mission, just ask. I'll give you a task force and/or platoon. Beesting will help Scrinlord. [/hide]

"Filthy pirate scumbags,surrender to us now and give us your weapons and money and we will let you go!",said Admiral Issa Hayatou into the transmittor to the pirate ships as he clasped his hands together and rubbed them in glee.

As the weapons were readied up,the first shot was fired,the battleship fired three rounds from its arsenal of weapons and hit a carrier on its wing,but it wasn't critical damage,it was just to show the might of Clan Ghost Bear.The battleships were preparing the next round of fire.

"Surrender now!",blasted Admiral Issa Hayatou into the transmittor...

"Fools...How stupid can the be?Just giving away on which ship their leader was by firing...Fools..." Larsen whispered to himself.

Suddenly,

"Fire on THAT battleship!Release fighters from docks and charge primary warheads!

The pirate ships released a barrage of gauss shots onto the puny battleship...

Gauss cannon recharge time:2 posts

"There! Fire on the gauss cannons!take them out!"

3 corvettes are pounding the gauss cannons, the rest of my ships are engaging the pirate fleet.

Fleet afterthought has arrived. Carrier b has released fighters and broken up. Both of my fleets are engaging the pirate ships. Let loose the dogs of war!

I might have to use wall of barbs again....you never know... ;)

~

Amidst the ongoing battle, a veil of cosmic dust started to appear in distance.

SLowly, it revealed itself in the form of a rather medium sized fleet, consisting of one Battlecruiser, the fleet's flagship, a 3 carriers, and a 3 destroyers.

A transmission was heard, and sent to Low.

"Greetings: I am Prmeier Low of the Dragon SUn, and I believe we have agreed to a diplomatic alliance alongside a fellow ally. I hail currently from Bosco 4; and I will assist you in this battle."

While all the civillians on Dragonbane Prefecture IV were focusing on the 'live' coverage of the pirate situation,pilots had already gotten control of the newly-built ships on "Trinity grounds",the home planet of the "Fallen Imperium" that had helped Clan Ghost Bear in the Irken Prime invasion,take-over imminent.We came.We saw-We backstabbed-We conquered.... :O

"Captain Flakes,we are ready for take-off,weapons loaded!"

"Holler up,boys,fire away at will!"

All the planes with "Fallen Imperium" logos on them were attacking the civillians on the planet.This was the first time ever in galactic history that an army was attacking own kind,or so it seems.Advisor Juergen Strauss was at a loss of words at what was happening,and the aerospace control dome was calling for the planes to stop,but now,it was impossible to stop them.for the city was now already being barraged by lasers and missiles,and corpses and injured people strewn all over the place,bomb by bomb it went,laser by laser,missile by missile,the ammunition was now totally used up,and there was still one main target-the army training grounds.

"Captain Flakes,all of us are outta ammo!"

"Do what you should for your great kingdom!"

"Wha...?"

"KAMIKAZE!!!!"

"What the hell?"

"Just do it!"

"Yes,sir!"

As all the brave pilots broke the sound barrier,some of the planes caught fire in their engines due to the excess speed they were going at,but it was even better for the assault,as almost all of the 50+ ships crashed headlong into the camps and buildings,even the solid-steel barriers of the buildings' walls were smashed.Glass and other debris sprayed over and covered the entire vicinity.But one ship,surprising[or maybe not],was still left behind,the ship that was of course,piloted by Captain Flakes,the commander of the fleet.He landed his plane in the wrecked airfield,and briefly searched through the heaps of debris that was all piled up,three pilots were still alive,two of them in critical condition.

Upon seeing each of the two critically wounded pilots,Captain Flakes reached for his silenced-laser pistol and ended their misery.The other pilot,luckily,was still alive,escaping only with bruises and scratches.

After looking through the mess they created,the two of them had realised one important fact-THERE WAS NOONE IN THE TRAINING GROUNDS!

Coporal Jean Leferrepin,the other surviving pilot,sighted a stockpile of food and water,without hesitating,the two of them grabbed a bunch of them and headed north,without thinking about where it would lead.Now the two of them had to face a dilemma-what are they going to do on that planet?There was no radio to signal for help,and there was still the few thousands of people who were going to hunt them down,if they know they survived.The few thousands of people would be accompanied by their mercenary army that didn't suffer a single loss.Almost a thousand fresh troops and a few thousand bloodthirsty civillians against two men,what was the survival rate?

Advisor JA Chan:"We have lost contact with our men on Trinity Grounds,send our troops and vechicles check on them,oh,and bring fleet 'Toiletduck' to get rid of their remaining fleet that is floating around in the space.After saying they had acquired the ships,they didn't give further reports,something must be wrong..."

ETA @ Trinity Grounds:In 4 posts

Time needed to find them:In 8 posts

[We will fight them while we recover them. :)]

A lance of fighters streak towards the three corvettes, firing their mini-lasers and autocannons.The shots pound onto the corvettes, whose armor is thinning every second...

Meanwhile, the flagship released its warheads at cruisers and battleships.

State your losses, and what happened to the battleship,Low?

Gauss recharge time:1 post

3 are damaged,so 2 for them.

[***This is not ETA counted***]

OK This post is supposed to be with my first one,but I need to write about two matters,so two separate posts,but counted as 1 post. ;)

Admiral Issa Hayatou:"USS Enter-the-price seems rather badly damaged,move it back and send the fighters and bombers forward to give it cover!And send ALL our ships out to damage that flagship!!Dragon Sun has something to do,so DO NOT destroy it!

Message to Balrog:

[hide]Get the other 2 ships!The carriers![/hide]

Again,the darkness of space is filled with bright blue streaks of gauss slugs. Some impact on ships, some don't

Meanwhile,the fighters and bombers are engaged in a heated battle with the pig fighters.

Onboard the flagship...

Larsen knew he was going to lose. No matter the gauss cannons, no matter his strength, they were stronger.

"Engage retreat, but fly backwards so that we can still damage them! NOW!"

He yelled as the ship started lurching backwards.

"Premiere, we have recieved word from Low to attack the flagship."

As Lee heard the officer's words, he yelled out in a strong voice.

"Very well !

UNLEASH THE PODS !!"

~

Alla round th interior of the Flagship, hundreds of men, the soldiers of the DRagon SUn marched out, equipped with their guns, as they ran into their invading pods.

"AttentioN! Disembarkation of pods in ten minutes ! ALl personnell onvolved please move to your pods !"

As the announcement was amde, up to 50 pods were filled, ten soldiers occupying each pod.

~

AT the same time, the Hark Tanks were being deployed, and being stationed outside the launch pads of the Battlecruiser; designed to operate in deep space, they were powered by a twin ion engine when travelling in deep space. Ten tanks ahd been assembled, each outfitted with dual 120mm cannons.

"Tanks to disembark in 5 seconds.."

Soon, all ten had left the flagship, and made it's way for the pirate flagship.

~

"Disembarkation in 5..4..3..2..1..."

~

As the lledges were released, the jets on the invading pods forced the small sized containers charging, all 50 of them, all the way to the pirate flagship; some were bound to be hit by enemy fire, but most were durable, and were fast enough to dodge most enemy fire.

Within moment,s the first 20of the pods had rammed itslef into the hull of the ship, creating miniature craters, as , the pods opened up, and ten men opened up from each pod; another ten pods had come ina minute later; now, 300 soldiers were within the interior of the flagship.

AT the same time, the Hark Tanks were ramming towards the Flagship, firing away at what fighters they coould, but focusing on reaching the interior of the flagship.

"Give chase and return fire at the same time!Don't let them escape!I want Uncle Larsen alive!So that I can throw him in a hole,bury him,find him again and then stick an ice-cream stick up his mouth to collect DNA and shave off his beard and interrogate him!" :)

"Fighters and bombers,go faster and block their way!"

"Well,thats it,then."

He went over to his command console, and stared at the fight for a few more minutes before pressing a plain red button.

The flagship and 2 carriers exploded,generating a thermonuclear blast equivalent to 300 megatons of TNT.

OOC:That TECHNICALLY isn't a WMD, but I'll edit if if I have to.

"PREMIERE !"

Premiere Lee stood in disblief, as he saw an ample oppurtnity for take over disabled within a few minutes.

Ten tanks, 300 men...all gone.

Expandable, yes, and they agreed to die for the cause, but...

"No matter."

Lee resigned to his chair, as he commanded his fleet to leave...apparently.

"We await his next move."

~

And the fleet started to leave...apparently.

[hide]Not when you're attacking from a long distance. And mind you, the pods and tanks were charging from quite a long distance, but, sicne they move very quiclly, they stillr each their taget.[/hide]

"Lee; our confirmed casulaty list is 500 men; and all ten tanks and the personnell with them. Our fleet is unaffected though."

"Take us out of here."

(note: I am not new to fan fiction, but, I am new to this type of RP, so apolgies for any goofs)

OOC: No,its ok. I just didn't know how far away you were from my fleet. Hehe, fleets gone!Guess I'll have to start over(Rebuild,I mean) now! :D

IC:Commencing building of fleet Second Loners

Will finish building in 35 posts.

Fleet shal be compromised of:

500 fighters

1 Flagship

3 Carriers

5 Battleships

10 Frigates

50 Corvettes

Captain Thereu was in his X-47 stealth fighter, screaming towards the enemy ships, when suddenly the world flashed around him. Screaming, he pulled up, barly avoiding the shockwave what came crashing around him. Most of his squad was not so lucky.

As the shockwaves passed him by, he spun his craft around to look at the destruction that lay before him.

Gone, the entire enemy fleet was just gone.

Being the captain, and leader of his attack squads, he did some quick mental arithmatic, and figured out that 35 of his fighters, and 78 of his bombers were destroyed in the blast, as well as 3 of the corvettes who had been on the outer layer of the explosion.

"Everybody cease the attack. I want 10 fighters 5 corvettes to stay in the area, looking for surviving ships. Everyone else return to the carrier."

I lost 35 fighters, 78 bombers, 3 corvettes, and have light damage to my battleship, which will take 2 posts to fix.

8 destroyers, 26 frigates, 6 wings of fighters, 4 wings of bombers are now complete. All of my ships have returned to orbit around my planet. I lost in total:

7 corvettes, 1 destroyer, 6 frigates, all fighters and bombers on Fishlicence. Fishlicence and Fury Fervor are in need of repair. THe repair will take 7 posts.

Now building: Same as before, plus an additional 6 wings of fighters and 10 corvettes.

ETA: 50 posts.

Also building another shipyard. ETA 30 posts.