Gunz Halo: Rise Of The Apocalypse

GhostHunter

"Sir,hostile forces eliminated,we lost 80 fighters,40 bombers,7 frigates and have USS Enter-the-price and some other ships damaged."

"Repair that battleship repaired and start building double that amount of ships lost!"

"Yes,sir!"

While there was nothing left to do,half of the troops on Irken Prime and all the AI[Anti Infantry]-vechicles,10000 troops to be exact,had left for Trinity grounds together with Toiletduck which was destroyed when fighting against the "Fallen Imperium" fleet which was also destroyed.The troops and vechicles had landed on the planet and already found the two survivors.They had fought off small bits of resistance and were now preparing to leave the planet,but just as they were about to depart,the enemy troops,1000 of them,had popped out of nowhere and had ambushed the invading troops,killing a handful of them,the hostile fire was greeted with anti-infantry vechicle shell barraging and laser and bullet fire,which killed all but 217 troops who were injured and had no choice but to surrender.

The militia was also awaiting the invaders,but this time,they were armed with rifles,machineguns,explosives and rocket launchers,unlike the ones in Irken Prime,a war had begun...At the head of the battle was Ofcr Juergen Strauss,who wielded a traditional two-handed longsword,waiting to smear the blood of the troops on it...fire was returned with fire and in the end,a total troop loss of 2500 and vechicle loss of 47 was confirmed.7500 troops and 73 AI vechicles were left.Almost all of the civillians had died.But the ruthless Lieutenant-General Kal Radick had ordered his troops to make sure that every civillian was dead....the planet was now theirs.It had nothing but a harsh terrain/good galactic location.But the wrath of the brother and sister clans of the now-gone "Fallen Imperium" were vented on destroying Clan Ghost Bear.

When all the troops had departed,Ofcr Juergen Strauss pushed off the corpses covering and protecting him and sent an SOS to Clan Nova Cat for help.Clan Nova Cat is known to be buying resources and ships from the Belfan Industries[Mongoose]

[POW I hold:Florack Empire Renegade fleet admiral,217 "Fallen Imperium" troops]

[Enemies I vanquished:Trinity Grounds[Fallen imperium] and Irken Prime resistance,Florack Empire renegade fleet,Larsens' Loners fleet]

BS Repair:4 posts

Ship Building:4 posts

Trinity Ground troops going to

[Oh and not to forget,Larsen's UnderTerra is now vacant.So I shall go over and take whatever it has,AND THE PLANET! ;D-Outpost ship arriving in 3 posts.Making that my 7th planet acquired]

Colonization of the mineral-rich moon orbiting my world has begun. when done, it will boost my resources by 15%. done in: 12 posts.

An ambassador has been sent to Belfan Industries to inititate trade talks. ETA 7 posts.

A trade guild, the G3, is being formed between me, Lowzeewee and Irken Ordos. Guild complete in 3 posts. WE trade in anything from gems to warships.

Emperor Lowzeewee:"With the demise of one pirate faction,we still have got some prominent enemies left to get rid of.But since we need to get rid of the strongest one first...one that is currently in its 'Golden Age' and is producing resources like never done before...it is an industrialized one..."

[Guess who I will head for :D]

Once the ship building is completed in 2 posts,my only fleet,'Fiery Hawk'[consisting of all my ships] will be taking-off 3 turns after that to go to "that place".

OOC:WTF,LOw? ??? Did I say that I give out the coordinates to my colony? How the hell do you know where my colony is? And did you consider the fact that not all of my pirates were with those ships? Maybe they have families? Sorry, but I can't RP without that information.

Hehe,and how did you get to Solaris I's area.How did you know that were my co-ordinates? :D ;D

Honestly,I think fanfic is just confusing. :( ??? :- :'(

Ah,and the pirates' families...hehehe,if you can send yr ships to my area,and so can jackleaf,I can find yr UnderTerra,don't worry,I will raid it,not take over it. :P

OOC:Fanfic is confusing sometimes,but you get the hang of it.The thing is to type faster than anyone else and then tell them to edit their post :D

A)Raiding parties.Remember, we had 2 cruisers that didn't go with the flagship, so they were free to move around and attack planets with ease.B)UUN(I assume you're in it. If not,sorry).and C)An giant empire with several planets isn't hard to find. A small asteroid the size of a moon with only a few patches of green that are invisible from outer space is.((But of course, I must mind my manners. You might also have been monitoring radio messages.In fact, there may be many ways how you found me.But I'll accept that,"How did you find Solaris I?" question ;) :D ) So I should be gettng ready for your force.

IC:

Fleet done in 24 posts

1)United Universal Nations. It was in the Gunz Halo Prep thread.

2)Uhh...Yeah,I guess

3)But did you find the coordinates of my colony? :D

4)When I posted I was going to Solaris I, then I didn't give a reason how I found it,did I?So I'll let you find my colony if you forget that I didn't post a reason to how I found your Solaris I,alright?

1)Errr....???Errr...???No. ???

3)See below.

4)OK. :)

Message to AK47:

[hide]Nah,I am not gonna harm you,I am gonna help you,I would like to pay you to help me rob ships when you got yr fleet.*Wink*So I am only going to build resource storage bunks and defense guns.I can help to defend you as well.OK here's the main idea,I wanna make a mini-alliance with you.[/hide]

Advisor JA Chan:"Dig 60 huge holes in their planet!And also,get 10 planetary guns up!"

ETC:4 posts.

Message to Emperor Lowzeewee

[hide]We consent.We cannot suffer such a loss again.But camoflouge your ships to our colors. We don't want enemies knowing who you are,now would we?[/hide]

Meanwhile...

The 2 cruisers flew in close formation,staying close to each other,guns primed and ready.They had heard the destruction of their fleet, and weren't about to be done the same to.After several hours of flying,they came upon a giant nebula...

Fleet done in 20 posts.

Message to AK47:

[hide]Nah,I don't think I have to do that,and if anyone knows that I have friendly relations with you,that means they have read our hidden message.They shouldn't know of this!If we have same ship colours,they would know immediately!*Winks*[/hide]

"The pirate fleet that had went near Solaris I,that means THEY COULD HAVE CAME ALL THE WAY HERE SINCE THERE WAS NO DEFENSE AT ALL!OR WORSE,ROB OFF SHIPS WANTING TO TRADE WITH US,AND SPOILING OUR TRADE REPUTATION!I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!",bellowed Emperor Lowzeewee at the room full of advisors and military commanders,high and low ranking.

Colonel Sergei Yalcin:"Your majesty,we did not anticipate the arrival of the pirate fleet."

Admiral Issa Hayatou:"Your majesty,even if they had arrived at Dragonbane Prefecture IV,where we are now,they won't be able to break through our defenses."

War minister Mikael Laikonnen:"We are truly sorry,your majesty,we will amend our mistakes and get to work immediately!"

As Emperor Lowzeewee stomped out of the room,all the people seated in the room began having small talks and discussions between themselves,and finally,they came to one decision-To colonize all the three planets in front of Dragonbane Prefecture IV and begin building planetary guns and defenses.

Planet 1:

[Name]:Mars Memorial

[Description]:A small rocky planet,it has quite a lot of minerals under the rocky terrain,but they are hard to extract due to the terrain it possesses.It has ground that is only suitable to build small buildings[planetary guns and small houses,not weapon factories] on it.

[Estimated time of colonization completion]:In 9 posts' time

Planet 2:

[Name]:No Name[REALLY!It will be named 'No Name']

[Description]:A large planet with a deadly gas ring around it.It has just two resources,namely,just fuel and zircon-the most important ore of zirconium,which is used in gemstones-and it is not that is has much of those two resources,just small portions of it which is only worth 8 million commies[galactic $].It has ground that is only suitable to build small buildings[planetary guns and small houses,not weapon factories] on it.

[Estimated time of colonization completion]:In 19 posts' time

Planet 3:

[Name]:Pissed Pet Pig

[Description]:An extremely small planet,smaller than 'Mars Memorial',it has arid land,a warm temperature and a good supply of water,obviously a good supply of food.The land is suitable for anything to be built on it.

[Estimated time of colonization completion]:In 30 posts' time

Building of planetary guns will take place later.Only after the first one is colonized,the second one will be,and followed by the third.The building of resource extraction buildings will be given priority over planetary guns building and building of factories on Planet 3.

---60 holes and 10 planetary guns have been dug and built on UnderTerra while Mars Memorial was colonized. ;D

---All fuel and resource extraction buildings on MM to be built in 4 posts. :D

---AK47's fleet done in 9 posts. :)

---I will build 64 fighters,45 bombers,25 frigates,3 cruisers and 1 destroyer to make my entire force->460 fighters,230 bombers,114 frigates and 3 destroyers and cruisers each.ETC:7 posts

---Training of 7500 more troops! :O ETC:7 posts

---Building of 27 Anti-infantry vechicles! ::) ETC:1 post :P

---Salvaging of Duranium metal floating in Outer space after Earthnuker's trading fleet was destroyed-3 posts :P

---Scanning for locations of planets owned by the Belfan Industries-3 posts

As the resources on Dragonbane Prefecture IV ran out fast,more people had lost their jobs,their only hope was in the armed forces,Clan Ghost Bear was becoming like the Spartan empire of the past,with the main job being serving in the armed forces of the empire...more planets were needed fast,so it was only necessary to acquire more resource-loaded planets...and one stood in the way->The Belfan Industries,which made ships for different factions.

"Destroying them would not only weaken the smaller virtually-unknown factions' ship production,and enable us to squeeze them out of existence,it would also get us more resources and establish a centre of operations and watch over Ilythiiri[dust scout] and the Florack empire.",said Advisor Jenkins of the newly-formed 'Imperial Advisory Department',but it consisted of nothing but advisors,advisors and more advisors,most of which were lazing around and earning high wages while munching on nebular-sauce-coated doughnuts.

Message to Balrog:

[hide]How would you like to trade Trinity Grounds for Osferloth IV?Osferloth IV is between Solaris I and Dragonbane Pref. IV,which would be good if I owned it,and Trinity Grounds,though has no resources,is a GREAT place to train your troops!"[/hide]

"Sir, Havas has just reported in, they are finished with the completion of all 1200 stealth bombers. They have also largly finished completion on the orbiting shipyard, so we can start the building of capital ships"

"This is wonderful!" The Premier exclaimed. Now we can start to build a fleet worthy of the name.

"I want you to put in more orders for battleships. I want 4 more battleships, ASAP. I also want you to start a major recruiting scheme, as I want another 2,000,000 men in our military as soon as they can be competently trained."

Naroq's advisor just sat and stared...

"FOUR battleships and 2 MILLION men, sir. That will push our economy to the edge, if not over. I am not sure that we can do that much. Even if we were in dire need of those forces, I am not sure that we could handle that kind of a bill, and we are not in that kind of a situation yet."

"Damnit dont countrmand me!!" Naroq stood up and screamed. "I rule Galrond. I do, and no one else. I decide what we need, what we dont need, and when we will need it. Now can you make me my ships!?"

Cowering in fear, as he had never seen his premier with this kind of a mood on him, he spoke: "Yes sir, I will send the messages right now. I still feel it only fair to tell you that we may not be able to survive an economic collapse on this kind of scale right now if this plan goes arwy."

"Your oposition has been duly noted." The premeir replied with a sneer.

Battleship build time: 40 posts(10 per ship)

Army build time: 50 posts for full two million, 25 posts for 1 million, 10 posts for 500,000

(IF everything goes well!)

Fleet done in:7 posts

Meanwhile,on UnderTerra

"Those Imperials are pigs,but slimy ones at that," Larsen's son,Terrant said under his breath with his council members.

"Well,sir,we can still pirate ships,can't we?" A council member asked cautiously.

"Of course,but those pigs are going to be monitoring us every time we attack..."

"Well we could...err...accidentaly...BREAK all comunication lines with them and make up an excuse like the ships had COMM disruptor fields..."

"No,then they would send a ship every time we got pirate something...No,we'll have to think of something smarter..."

As 27 anti-infantry "Rattlesnake" fighting vechicles rolled out of the factory,a message came in from the 'Imperial Advisory Department'.Arable land was detected by the CGB troops on UnderTerra,and given the current situation on Dragonbane Prefecture IV,20 merchant ships carrying 15,000 civillians,5000 troops was to be sent to UnderTerra,guarded by 75 fighters,75 bombers,75 frigates and 1 destroyer.

Meanwhile,5 of the merchant ships and a salvage ship in space had completed salvaging the duranium metal that was left after the destruction of the Holy Roman Empire fleet carrying it.

At the same time,the control ship's radar room had found the co-ordinates[location] of the two planets that were owned by the Belfan Industries.