emperor dead??

areyouforit

i think emperor is dead i mean according to the results its like the fifth to the last out of like 12 or 13 i mean just like gob said how could this happen to a game that  :-[ just :-[ came out i mean come on theres almost no one online half the time

this game is just gone so many people have stopped playing its just that no one likes emperor anymore only like a group of people do and they'll go away cause there's no one online then whoever does come (there will be no one online) they'll go away too then before you know the servers will be deserted ,but you never know emperor could have been a distraction until the next c&c game.

p.s. this game is dead .

oh yeah about my mod im testing it and ill have the results by next week(school work) i added some more units that arent

even in the campagn like a little guy that looks like a kindjal except he doesnt have to deploy. i also added the super missle tank it has 18 missles i also made a ultra sonic tank

that has turret on its back plus a snipers rifle and its as fast as a orni. cool huh ?

i mostly play single skirmish but thats only like for a hour a week i like to play other games too you know emperor just doesnt have enough playabilty its just boring i come to dune2k all the time so i could see if they have gotten the map editor or somthing else. Dune2k has news from the whole dune community so i might as well stick here.

Now, now, Ordos45... Starcraft is the greatest enemy of the Executrix. You becomming a SC fan would anger the Executrix. Better be careful, because we wouldn't want our Kwisatz Haderach to suffer an unfortunate accident, would we? ;)

A protoss talking to another: En Taro Ad...

*both fall over dead*

A fremen (emerging from hiding with a smoking rifle): Ya hya chouhada, suckers!

Guest kerrik

I am playing balders gate 2 and to day I killed a hobo cus I gave him 5 gold for info and he didn't give me much info so I took my money back and nowI am filthy rich hee hee ;) :) :)

Plus RA2 is a bit tacky, and the plot is not very good (TS/FS isn't brilliant, but it's better). And the historical references are glaringly either inaccurate or plain weird (Alexis Romanov, Yuri). And the gameplay is not really as tactical, what with odd unit balances etc.

I liked RA1 but not 2. 2 seemed odd like 1 was hitler killed before holocaust crisis evaded but no russia becomes like germany was. but 2 had holes in the plot which I am growing sleepy so bye and must do homework

-late