Dude2000 has picked up a copy of Dune2000

Dude2000

hey all jus picked up another copy of dune2000, i have another copy knocking around but in the mess thats called my pc desk it has become lost ages ago. i bought another copy after watchin m mate play C&C and i thought, hey im gonna play dune2K again because its so great! i'll be on multiplayer soon, so im lookin forward to playin some of u guys

--->Dude2000<---

if you want, play with me

my nicknames in westwood --> Fantomek , POLANDvip ,MJBmadness .

MJB = madness just boom

i have now low connection 5k 210kb/s my mom dont pay for internet and provider low the connection, if my mom be having moneys, pay for it, and provider give normal transfer 56k 534kb/2

if he means kbyte.. . there is a very small change he could play a very simple game. . with 5kbite it would be faster to board a plane and bring the files yourself . ..although I can't really tell. . . never been on anyhting that gave me a 5kbite transfer rate. . .

administrator of my internet, cut me connection ,from 56k to 5k. probality , is not payed yet for internet, and provider cut connection , if i pay for internet provider give me previously 56k, but dont have moneys for paying nw, for few days can having moneys and i pay. for it...

you didn't pay and the admin lowerd your upstream to 5k ? . . pretty funny guy if you ask me ;D leaving you just enough to tast the internet. . but not barely enough to use it. . .

but then getting 5k 210kb/s for a connection you are not paying for isn't bad at all. .. trunk 8 of those and you might even get an upload without paying a cent. . . I knew Chello was a wierd internet provider. . .but this really does it. . ;)

[ you are still with Chello I guessed ? ]

you didn't pay and the admin lowerd your upstream to 5k ? . . pretty funny guy if you ask me ;D leaving you just enough to tast the internet. . but not barely enough to use it. . .

but then getting 5k 210kb/s for a connection you are not paying for isn't bad at all. .. trunk 8 of those and you might even get an upload without paying a cent. . . I knew Chello was a wierd internet provider. . .but this really does it. . ;)

[ you are still with Chello I guessed ? ]

for few months i change internet provider , and be having better conection, 640k 2mb/s but i only upgrade chello , to CHELLO PLUS. other connection, fast, and additional option, personal IP changer :>

• 2 weeks later...

ok. i signed up at least a week ago now, i know i used the right address. how long does it take to get a reply?? i used a hotmail account, i know that some signup things dont let you use hotmail or similar accounts to sign up. does that make a dfference in this case?

Check out the thread Dune 2000Connecting To Westwood.

I used the link provided by ghost "account Registration". Once you enter the details and they are accepted,this will happen instantly if your username hasn't already been taken. I didn't get a reply e-mail from westwood. I simply went online entered the accepted username and password in the online menu area.

i have problem with registering online

we cant connect to serwer, try again later, westwood online server is down for maintenance, or you give not correct informaations, check and try again, if problem returns,please reinstall westwood shared internet components.

• 2 weeks later...