Big Brother 4 Ends

Mahdi

Dunno if anyoen else watches this....

Well, the lesser of two evils won, thank god. I thoguht allison would, and am less unhappy that Jun did.

Was cheering for the dream team or jack right from the start.

Ally was horrible, a cheap knock-off of the Evil Doctor (also known as Will from BB2).

I figured some minority person would win, they seem to win most reality tv shows. :- ( I actually guessed she would win against the other person)

I don't want to go any further into detail as some people may take offense.

Anyone Watch Joe schmo show on TNN (spyke tv)???? That is the best reality tv show in the world, cause it's not real!

I (sadly) got sucked into the addiction that is Big Brother. I was hoping Jee, Robert, or Justin would win, but I guess Jun is better than Allison. Allison is a slut, but I'm not too sure Jun would not have done the same thing if she had had the same body as Allison.

Oh,t eh first few episodes, the only thing she talked about int he diary room was how incredibly hot she is, and how ugly everyone else is, and how lucky they wre to get to be so enar such a great and amazing person such as her.