hunter of the occult

thomas

ok um you're a demon/vampire hunter and you need to kill this vampire who has kidnapped the daughter of a townsman, the people of the town have contributed all there money into a fund to pay anyone who rescues this peasants daughter alive and unharmed. the reason of this? well this mans daughter was the most beautiful girl in the land so beautiful in fact, she attracted a young prince who wants her as his bride, the prince is supposed to marry her in 3 weeks and thats when he'll come to the town, note he can't find out about this.

the reward is only 50(30k by todays standards in US currency)pounds but thats all the townpeople have and when his daughter marries the prince she'll pay you an aditional 5,000 pounds (3 million US)

the rules? well you can only have a max of 7 items (weapons are items and so are shields)you have 100 str(aka hp).100 mind (aka mp)and 100 agil.(aka speed) which totalts 300, you can increase any one of the three but your total must be 300 like

200 str 50 agil 50 mind and so and so.

ok heres my character

kerrek

str 125

mind 75

agi l00

items:

cross-bow w/50 bolts

bastard sword

5 throwing knives

shortsword

tear drop shield

crusifix

vile of holy water

my character wears a dark green cloak covering his chain mail armor

My character will be named Legholm

Stats are:

Strgth: 80

Mind: 100

Speed: 120

Items.

Katana's (2x)

Birchwood bow (30 longbolts)

round shield(usually worn on back, but can be on arm)

sleeve full of shuriken(ninja stars)

a mysterious medallian, it seems to give of a strange power, but no one can tell what it is.

vile of blood from a previously slayed vampire....

(Scytale you took my idea for an outfit!)

ummmm, I wear loose fitting armor/dark cloths, plus a dark cloak(Think similer to Aragorn from the LotR movies)

My Shuriken and my Katana are coated with silver on the outside of the steel to assist in demon killilng.

Darthas

Srength: 120

Agility : 120

Defense: 55

thin long shield carried on back with picture of dragon on it

long sword ::::like the one in final fanstasy the one zepthrioth had:::

dark helmet steel

dark boots

on wrist there are blades for close combat fighting

small crossbow for medium range combat

dark armour thin very thin and makes good for moving

babylon

Mind: 175

Strength: 50

Agility: 175

-Magic Long Staff

-Stone of Transalvania [excellent for finding vampires](mounted on the staff)

-Stone of Arab [excellent for disabling vampires] (not mounted)

-Stone of Greece [excellent for killing disabled vampires] (not mounted)

-Large dark-blue hat

-Dark-blue Cloak

-Magic Spell Book Of The Damned

Rincewind

Mind:50

Magic:-50

Defense:30

strength: 20

Agility: 200

-Pionty hat that has the word "Wizzard" on it

-Magic watch, a normal watch that has runes edged along the gold trimming* the watch apears to be an ordinary watch, with gold trimming has untold magic power, a few billion thaums Last count before the meter exploded, any ordinary wizard could create whole continents with this type of magic power, but Rincewind's best mark on his wizarding exams was a 3% (he guessed) this type of power, used with someone as inept as Rincewind could only put out your average fireballs and smalls bursts of lightning.

-Wizard robe, with lots of gold trimming.

*Its not wearable if you can't place the gold trim on it

Name: Garos

Race: Human/Vampire

Stats: strength:175

mind:25

agility:100

Equipment: Demon Blades (2x) (they look like what Illidan (demon hunter) has in warcraft 3)

Black and red hooded cloak

Crossbow

50 bolts

Jar of blood

Armor of the Dead (looks like Arthas's death knight armor)

{OCC I have been asked to start this thread, so here it goes)}

As the night sky clouds over, our heroes(thats us) find themselves in a horse drawn carrige bouncing up a narrow mountain road towards a dark looking castle. The driver of the carrige looks around nervously. He had been payed a very handsome amount to bring these people up to the edge of the castle property, but he wasnt sure that the money was worth it.

All of the heroes sat in the back of the carrige, individually plotting how they were to overthrow the vampire. Legholm sat in front, next to the carrige driver, looking back suspiciously at the other heroes....

Kerrek sits in hte back of the carriage thinking to himself, his green cloak is open at the front reavealing a black chain mail shirt with a bandolier containing throwing knifes, on his belt he has a small quiver stuffed with crossbow bolts and adjaceant to the quiver is a short sword. On kerreks back is his bastard sword and his crossbow, located in one of the many pouches on his belt is a small vile of holy water. His shield, which is white with a red cross one it, rests on the floor.

Garos looks over the gathered heroes. He then retreats back into the darkness in the back of the carriage. He can't stand the light at all. He takes out his decanter of blood and takes a swig from it. He then wipes away the excess blood and adjusts the two Demon Blades on his back. He eyes Legholm and then looks over at Kerrick.

"So they called you two men of fortune and fame didn't they?"

babylon ignores everyone in the carraige and mumbles softly as he reads his Magic Book of the Damned. As the darkness falls upon the carriage he creates a fire in his hand. Most of the other travellers look at this with suspision, but babylon goes around his business undisturbed.

As Darthas sits in the back corner of the carraige sleeping "always with his eyes open". In his dream he is having he sees the vampire lord and how it killed his parants .. ! Bam he wakes up in a cold sweat.

As he sits there and thinks how much revenge he wants on the Vampire witch slayn his parants. As he sits there he is mumbling " No one shall get in my way for this kill is mine . " !!!

Kerrek eyes Garos for a moment. then starts to speak softly, "A man of fortune eh? Well if you consider me that, yes. The girls name is gabrielina, she is about 19. She was kidnapped about a week ago. but besides that you all should get some rest, you'll find none at our destination" Kerrek then nods his head back and closes his eyes.

Legholm leaned back in his seat, polishing and honing the blade of one of his Katanas. The first sword had already been sharpened, and tested by driving it through the floor of the carrige, to make sure that it had been sharpened enough.

"Gabrielina, hu?" Legholm said with a scratchy voice. "Is that what she is called? I heard she was a young one, but only 19..." He trailed away, talking to himself......

Darthas Pulls his Wooden Crossbow with the Gold Dragon trimming ..as he looks at his silver pointed Frog legged Crossbow arrows " Description of arrow ---------< ". As he sits there looking at the hole in carriage made by the katan he thinks how that dinky sword would be no match for the vamp lord him self .

" I know you'r all think to kill Him but you're not, He'd kill us all, We just want the girl, We can stall him and escape but other than that it'd take a fucking miracle to let us get out of there alive. HEs not like most Vampires you've encountered, hes stronger, faster, and a hell of alot smarter. He has beasts and fiends in his palace that are straight out of hell, he has been alive for over two thousand years and hasn't been stopped yet, and we probaly wont stop him either. If you think you can kill him then tell us, It'd take fifty men of our skill just to scratch him."

(OCC before we continue this thread, what kind of vampire legend is it we are dealing with. is it a hollywood, suck your blood, dies in sunlight vampire that can only be killed with a stake through the heart, or is it a more classic legend: Vampires that almost seem human, except that when they have need they have supernatural powers. They do suck blood of course, but there are other ways to kill them other than a stake through the heart, and sunlight will not kill it, just make it weaker. and if it is a classic, non-hollywood vampire, could you tell us which legend, or what attributes the vamps in this story have? thanks}

Legholm chuckled after the speech. Kill him, of course we cant kill him, he is already dead!" He chuckled to himself, finding this amazingly funny for some reason that no one else understood. He suddenly sobered up and spoke in a slightly hissing voice:

"These two swords have destroyed more undead beings than I can count. This medallian around my neck was a gift from the emperor of the old kingdom, after I rid his castle of one of the Eastern Demons. This Starblade was first blooded with the undead muck of Negrohm, as I was leader of the troop that slain him. No man alive has more experiance slaying demonic beings than I. But if only half of what is said of this creature on the mountain, than we will not be able to touch him. We must find a way around him, but we as mortals cannot hope to go through him...."

(OCC, ya, but I am a poor college student and I have no way to watch that right now, and there are a lot of different myths. I am assuming that this vamp is not one of the nosferatu(sp), but is a more human like speicies. So some more specific questions: Is it affected by sunlight? How?

Can it transform into animals? (most vamps could do bats, ravens, and wolves)

It has a human appearance, but superhuman strength/speed?

It is killable in ways other than just a stake through the heart, although that is the best way to make sure he is dead.

He IS affected by things like holy water and crusifix's, we know that.

Umm, I think after that we will be able to go on a lot easier....sorry)