hunter of the occult

thomas

ok IF you can you should see vampire hunter D (its a movie not a series)

um it can die in sunlight and it happens fast, basically the sunlight burns htem and acts like acid on there skin., they look human but really pale, have reddish eyes. Vampires dont like cross's and holywater acts like acid to them, a cross will just keep it back but wont stop it for long.

oh and watch vampire Hunter D: BLoodlust not the first vampire hunter D movie, Bloodlust is better and more tune to this story. oh and heres a pic of our vampire.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

(ok I'll continue, I am also working on a paper but ok here it goes)

THe carraige driver suddenly stops the Carraige. "alright, al;right here we are, now hurry up and get out so I can get the hell outta here," growls the carraige driver. Kerrek steps out of the carraige, strapes his shield to his back and walks towards the rotting oak gates of hte castle. "Ok we are here, you may go now," Kerrek shouts to the carraige driver.

Kerrek eyes the massive oak doors reinforced by iron studs. The doors are about 12 feet in height and 8 feet wide, there are strips of iron going horizontaly across the gate. The strips are studded with iron spiked and small iron studds cover the door. on each door is a black iron knocker shaped like a demons face, Its eyes are small rubys and its mouth gapping the knocking ring helnd under its tongue. Kerrek quickly adjusts his bandolier hanging acrossed his black chain mail shirt. "Ok everyone follow me, I bet there's another way in, one thats not being watched," said Kerrek pointing to the demonic knockers ruby eyes.

Just as the carriage driver turns around and walks towards the carriage, a shadow swept down on him, and he was decaped before he could scream. Immiediately Fenriss drew his bow and shot the shadow which was flying away. The arrow went straight through the torso of the shadow...it was a gracoyle. Just as our heroes thought that they're safe, the found out thatmore of the vile creatures are encircling them from the top...

The creature fell to the ground and grovled towards our heroes, Fenris finishing it off with an arrow ot the head. The gargoyle imediatley crumbled to the ground as broken peices of granite. Kerrek took out his crossbow and loaded a bolt onto it. Out of the skies another one of the infernal beasts came, Screeching as it dove towards kerrek, its claws outstretched. Kerrek dive rolled ot hte left as the creature pounced on the ground with a swift pull of the finger Kerrek sent a bolt sailing into the creatures maw further pissing it off. The creature rushed kerrek on all fours its maw wide open reavealing a rows of razor sharp teeth next to the shaft of a broken bolt. Kerrek charged at the beast, his bastard sword drawn. The beast took a monsterous leap at kerrek, but before kerrek could get his sword into the beast or the beast could get its claws into kerrek, it fell to the ground and crumpled in to pieces of broken granite. Kerrek looked up behind the pil of stone to Fenris standing there smirking his bow notched with another arrow.

Garos jumped out of the carriage and disappeared. He runs up to the walls and jumps over them. As he gets higher he takes out his Demon Blades and decapitates the deomns on the top of the wall before going over.

Fame? Fortune? he thinks to himself, I want neither. What I want is redemption!

And with this he charges his blades and lunges at a servan demon, ripping it to shreads before opening the doors of the oak doors blocking his fellow adventurers.

Kerrick swings around and notices Garos again.

"Why are you here Garos?"

"Personal Reasons."

He would never tell them of the sword that hauntedhis dreams. The rune-bladed sword. The Archas.

A sword that would be his no matter what!

Legholm glared at Garos. He could sence something wrong with him. His train of thought was inturupted, however, as more demon statues came running accros the field at him. He held his ground, drawing his blades.

The katanas make large silver streaks through the air, decapitating monsters left and right. The blades moved faster than the eye could see them, going through the stone/flesh faster and faster as each creature fell.

As the onslaught of creatures stopped, Legholm sheathed his blades, and ran up the wall after Garos.

As Legholm disapeared over the top of the battlements, the only thought left in the minds of the people below him were: "how did he just run straight up a 15 foot wall....."

Garos ran through the castle, jumping around obstacles and killing demons left and right. He was searching for the sword.

Where is it?! Where is it?! I know it is here but where is it?!

Suddenly he came upon a door guarded by two huge deomn warriors holding flaming swords. He cut them down and ran through the door.

Followed by Legholm.

Kerrek ran though the gates to legholm and garos. excausted kerrek sheathes his sword and loads his cross bow. " ok we're here, I guess the others are either lost or dead, I don't know, ok from now on I'm still the leader, and I dont want either of you wandering off, I know whats here and you dont want to know how I know these things"

Kerrek look around cautiously making sure there were no traps, he put away his crosbow and pulled the front of his cloack over his black chain mail and chest bandolier filled with knives. ' so, what do you know about htis place that I dont, magnus. What is it that you're hiding, why haven't you shown more of a fight, I kow what you're capable of.' kerrek though aloud.

Legholm looked around nervously.

He heard a door slam off in the distance, and assumed that the others had now got inside the castle. "fools" he thought to himself: "they beleive that they have locked the demons outside. They fail to realize however that this castle is so corrupt it may as well BE a demon."

"Come out you son of a bitch!" Hissed Legholm, "We know you are here somewhere, so SHOW YOURSELF!"

With the last phrase, Legholm pulled out his blades, and held them in a fighting stance. He had felt a small change in the atmosphere, something was about to happen..

" shuttign hte door will do more harm than good fenris, Magnus has more htan week gargoyles, those are only for wandering peasants." Kerrek drew out his bastard sword and straped on his tear drop shield "ok legholm If I am right, you know as much of this castle as do I. if this is true then you know what we must do" and with this kerrek did a dive roll to the left just as a howl hit his place before smashing the granite floor sending the stone pieces flying "BANSHEE!" screamed Kerrek running behing a stone pillar.

(ooc you guys can start stuff, but I choose the monsters that appear, but good job with gargoyles! ;) um magnus(the vampire lord) wont appear for a while) and um keep up the good work :), if you want to add in monsters like exsplug did, feel free but ask me first, it might not play in woth my plan of things) ))

"GAaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Screamed Legholm, falling to the ground and convering his ears.

"Where is that coming from!!??"

He climbed to his feet, sheathing his blades, they would not help him here.

He looked around, involentarily grasping his medallion. As his hand closed around it, the screaming suddenly stopped.

Legholm looked up, preparing to fight, and looked straight into the eyes of a mysteriously beautiful woman...

Garos saw it.

There, on a pedastal in the middle of the room, was the Rune-Blade Archas.

With Legholm preoccupied he ran for only to be stopped by a Shade.

"Do not pass."

"Let me pass Dead One!"

"You shall not pass. To pick up the blade is to sacrifice your soul."

"I have no soul."

"Do not pickup the blade."

"I shall!"

And with that he threw aside the Shade and ran up to the blade and yanked it from its stand. As he drew the blade he felt its power radiate throughout him. He felt his back sprout huge wings, he felt horns burst out of his head, he felt his armor remold itself around him. He felt his vampire canines lengthen. He was evil incarnate now!

And he would destroy the Demon Master and claim his power!