Modern Pirates

Dunenewt

It doesn't quite work like that you have to be a group of people escaping from a country with enough fuel/food for a three month voyage and you are armed with handguns/rifles

Message to Duncan_ghola (and him only):

[hide]Maybe you can be Peruvian Revolutionists escaping and we can join up and defeat whatever Ex throw our way.[/hide]

Nuclear submarine of Project 661 (Papa). Absolute underwater speed champion

The first titanium-hull submarine, Project 661 (Papa), was armed with underwater-launched cruise missiles and torpedoes. It established the world underwater speed record of 44.7 knots, which is still unsurpassed. Graceful hull lines in combination with the most powerful propulsion plant made it possible to achieve the record speed.

The Bureau has developed the unique small-displacement fully automated nuclear submarines of Project 705 (Alfa), featuring good maneuverability, high speed and small crew. Their hull and systems are made from titanium alloys.

To arm the submarines with weapon systems, Malachite has developed the unified torpedo-missile armament systems for which the latest types of torpedoes, mines, rocket-assisted torpedoes and cruise missiles fired from torpedo tubes have been developed. Nowadays, the Bureau is a leading developer of these weapons for all types of submarines in service with the Russian Navy.

Large numbers of multipurpose submarines of Project 671 (Viktor) and the most modern low-noise submarine of Project 971 (Akula) have been built to design plans and specifications drawn up by the Bureau. Development of new-generation multipurpose submarines is underway.

this is my ship, bought by the peruvian naval force , a mutiny occured while sailing midway to japan, a crew of 10 currently mid way to japan

OOC: I've send nEwT a IM about this. But I don't agree with such a big nuclear submarine with torpedoes and all. I think it messes up the gameplay. And remember where pirating trade ships and shit. Not conquering small countries :D

Agreed the only reason why I had a submarine was because its a small luxary yaht I dont see any room for any guns larger then a tripod mounted machine gun, and also if such an advanced submarine was made the people would be paid very well and be treated fine.

It was cold, as the wind blew off the water Micheals shivered, he looked at the prone figure beside him looking through a cheap infa-red system at the seemingly abandonned warehouse where the construction of the first ever private passenger submarine had just been finished.

The man prone on the ground, Jay, was watching the security guards walking until they- his watch beeped. BOOM the whole side of the warehouse exploded as the C4 charges went off, the screen of the system went white as the heat overloaded it, finally when it settled down they could see nothing left of the guards, but coming from the right a group of about eight people ran into the warehouse and blasted the the security cameras and the remaining guards with silenced pistols.

not because to be quiet the blast already destroyed any hopes of that , the pistols were cheap and kept down the noise a bit no use giving the police a better idea of where they were.

Jay picked up his gear and threw it into the truck as micheals started the engine, they drove through the whole in the wall and stopped right beside the water.

"where is it?" he asked "its not here" said one of the men micheal looked into the water, wait the water should be much deeper here if they were trying to dock a yaht" he took out a small breathing device and junped in the water.

swimming down closer he saw it was just a tarp with sand on it, he took out his dagger and hacked away at it as more people saw what he was doing and came to help, he got through and underneath the tarp he saw the smooth white hull of the sub, he went right to the edges and cut away the ropes holding the tarp.

he surfaced and grabbed the winch from the truck and jumped back in, he tore a part of the tarp with his knife and stuck the hook in it he signalled to jay and the winch pulled the cover up outof the water.

there sitting 10 feet below him was the smooth submarine, he swam down to the door and by gripping on to the hull he pulled himself around to the back where he got in the airlock and pulled the emergency ballast release. he heard the water being blow out of the ballast as the ship rocketed towards the surface.....only about 10 meters underwater, the speed of the ship going up caused it to to "jump" on the top of the water splashing everyone on the docks.

he opened the door and said "ok, lets load it up."

ten minutes later with everyone loading the ship was ready, and since the launch tommorrow the ship was already fuelled, they heard the police cars outside and they got in, and jay pushed the truck off into the water and jumped on as micheal gunned the ship into full, they went right under the half-open door and as soon as they got out the were immiediatly hit with spotlight and heard sirens wailing. "the coast guard, quick dive" shouted jay everyone got inside as the ship went down, and under all of the coast guard. what made the robbery perfect was the fact that the coast guard doesn't have any submarines and couldn't follow them except by sonar and the ship was long gone by the time the ships got any equipment out.

______________The ship______________

The ships specifications can be found here http://www.ussubmarines.com/Luxury_folder/lux.phoenix.html

and the ship is armed with 4 tripod mounted meachine guns that are taken out and deployed by the crew when surfacing, the normal crew is armed with asualt rifles and 2 members may take one of the 2 stolen OICW's ( http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm )

the summer holidays began for me with a fresh and strong determination of single handedly building the greatest hand made battle ship the world had ever seen. two weeks in and it was completed, using only paper and chewing gum, it weighs well over 10,000 tons when fully loaded and is armed with four armour percing machine guns, and two torpedo launchers. she has a 800 sqare foot deck with a swimming pool and a jacuzzi. i call her-the H.M.S. Floater. today we set sail from the dark and ominous cornwall... to unknown shores...

the crew consists of 2 marksman, 4 assault troopers and 1 anti-armour.

(oh and i should add that they were trained in the royal marines)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Stupid noxious Britain and UK... Grrrr.... Make it England, Scotland, Wales, 2 Irelands. Much more interesting...

A leaky, rusting, outdated fishing vessel limps across the North Sea from Scotland. Carrying a cargo consisting almost entirely of hard drugs, the ship is fleeing from the autorities and heading for Vladivostok in Russia, planning to sell the drugs at vast profit to the impoverished sailing families. Unable to afford automatic weapons at the moment, defences consist entirely of crossbows, sharp knives, makeshift shuriken and balistas. Do not be fooled, these can be more dangerous than you think.

Captain- known only as Raziel (A name I've 'borrowed' from Belziel in an earlier fanfic, hope he doesn't mind...).

1st Mate- Vivian.

Other crew- expendable.

^lol^

"Expendible"

Anyway

My ship s'appelle : Gladiator

Captain:'Chris'

Second in Command:'Mike'

In the English Channel, a Car Transporting Ship was approaching Southampton from Poland when it spotted an old ship which appeared to be an old WW2 MTB. Nearly all the crew were on the port side watching the MTB as it drifted closer when all of a sudden a mounted Machine Gun appeared on its roof and mowed the men down. Shortly after the rest of the crew were rounded up and tied up whilst the Smugglers took fuel for their own boat and Car Stereos to sell in Europe.

My first Conquest :- I hope its ok.

Ship: WW1-WW2 Gunboat, purchased as scrap by peruvian merchants, it was repaired by Remy Egusku and fitted with somewhat modern cannons and .50 machine guns, the original colors were poorly replicated after patching certain rusted areas of the hull

Captain: Remy Egusku, a smuggler merchant/pirate, faced with criminal charges after slaying men onboard a chilean patrol boat, Egusku bought this ship as scrap and christened it Ne'reus. He then borded the ship and went into the engine room, seconds later there was a large explosion and remy was dragged out. The steam engines were replaced with diesel engines, Remy lost the use of his left eye. He has a rifle put prefers his bronze knife which he made when he began his career in piracy.

The crew is made up of ten men, each has his own ambition and fears no form of death. All are experienced, being they were collected from the peruvian navy, Remy's second mate, Don German(pronounced Herman) comes from the same background as Remy, and was the one to rescue Remy in the ships explosion. [attachment archived by Gobalopper]

I know I created my sub idea because its not armoured and has no fixed weapons, its only advantage was submerging and traveling faster then any other submarine.

but the battleships should be fine, because theres no chance at all you are going to find any ammo for the guns, they can have the slow gas-guzzling monstrosity, that has no chance whatsover getting away from the authorities due to its massive size AND the fact its meant to be crewed by a few hundred people, just go with luxury yahts its much simpler and avoids legal complications.