WHY????

well i know everybody has the right to talk or participate in this forum. for one its started by someone who is very generous and gives all of us in this dune community alot. and second because its posted on the internet for people to see. but what really bothers me is people that have time to post on here and not play the game. there are alot of people on this forum that are excellent players in dune but they never play. did u lose interest or just think posting on here makes u a better player? I can understand the people that have no time to play and can only talk about it but it would be nice for all the people on this community to come play at least a few games a day u know? plz reply :- :- :'( :'(

im an average player in my opinion because i rarely get opinions just offensive comments but recently my install disk stopped installing after installing it so many times all over the place, i had a bunch of corrupted files and i thought it wasnt worth the trouble so i restored my system, so i have nothing and i have to buy an emperor disk somewhere

Here's my life story with E:BFD.

I entered a shop.I bought Empy.After about 3 months or so,some files were corrupted and my CD drive could not read CDs anymore.I sent my laptop for repair.With my empy install disk in it as well.It came back.The disc is gone.I ask my father to ask the repairmen about it.My father says that they only come to service company electronics only when they are really needed.There is virtually no means of contacting them.I don't know who the hell were the ones repairing the laptop.There are so many of them.I cannot play Empy anymore.

How on earth do you know I am a decent player anyway? :D

What was your WOL nick(s),maybe I played you before?

I don't think I will get Empy anymore since I am into Blizzard games like WC now and will get FT soon and possibly try SC in the future and since WOL is dead,the simple answer is NO.

well my other nicks are h0tlead f4ilrush emp0w3r s3ntinal mordusxxx dun3lite s4rdgod brimmst4r and others but man those games are all the same look at emp u can do so many things rather than just fight a bunch of ogres or have some shitty ass graphics u know well i cant make u buy the game but u should get one :P

I'm retiring, I believe it is time for me to moving on after almost a year of wonderful time with great friends and clanmate!

I'm very gratefull to the peoples/institution I mention below:

*westwood "Awsome game!"

*fed2k.com gob&mod "keep up the good work! never let DUNE spirits away!"

*vilesoul/airunits "wer the hell r u!!!"

*h4t3rkill "really good time playing with ya mate! for every 1 time u kill me in pool.. I'll kill you 5 times in empy!!! lol"

*gunwounds "amazing player, my mentor, my guru."

*sendakon "hell of a nice person! keep the research mate! dont forget make twinkies!!!"

*deluged "that good old time mate!!!"

*djcid "good guy! long live the FEW!"

*s3ntinal "great player! thx for the tips!"

*skum0m3n "who in the name of hell can beat his building speed!!! .. .darn u guitarist!!! and before you take your pills, say it with me "I am an eskimo!" "

*brennq "awsome player.. welcome back! ... its my turn naw"

*ap0lly0n "zilly wats tha dilly!!! eh...Good time playing with man, remmeber we both beat vilgent & warskum (even only once!!!)"

*newlords/dumbgeeks "my very fist mentor! thank you tuan!"

*pizza199/supremmmm "pizza dude! you'r mine! lol.. great time mate!"

*zcbtt58 "darn u rusher!!! huehueuhehue.. nice mate!!!"

*bmw85x "darn u harvy kidnapper!!! and keep up that Zilents's mighty DEVASTATOR DROP!!!"

*navaros "&*#$! @*% @# @!$#@#&* @$&@#!&*@#$@ @$*@%*&*!!"

*darkd3th ===> READ NEXT PAGE!!!

I will visit this board at time to time.. but my soul for emperor has died and forgotten... :'(

zilents signing off.

i am no longer gonna play emp either

i just dont find it "fun" anymore (2 years generally can do that)

i play the same people everyday

i beat the same people everyday

i get beaten by the same people everyday

when i join a game and the teams are said, i can predict the winner correctly over 95% of the time (im being serious)

for those who continue to play, ill leave saying....

emperor has not got long left

enjoy it while u can

red alert 1 was shut down when it had more people than emp does now...

maybe see some of u in TFT

none of u fuckin guys better leave man i came back for all of u damnit serously u guys are my mates no frikkin lie man dont leave plz man :'( why u gotta do this when i just come back damnit well its your choice but if u leave i will find the games u play and kill u until u come back to emp capisce well get over here!!!!!!! >:(

I already uninstall empy.. and I put those CDs into my Old Collection as with Dune 2, Dune 2000, Tiberian Sun, AoE I & II, C&C 1 - red alert, MAX III.

Just to tease u guys, Rise of Nations is soo cool.. I dont say better than empy.. but hear me out here, I never know any game got this before: when any of the players got disconnected by any reason.. you can chose to replace with AI .. the AI is pretty smart that usually whoever with them would win the war. and the most intresting is you can give order to the AI.. like "attack", "work on your economy", "make army", "move your army to some point", "make more air units", "gimmie resources", etc... and they responded!!!

3 times one of my ally got d/c and we're actually losing.. but the AI helped ALOT!!! until we actually captured some of our cities back.. and win the war!!! woooohooooo...

its Rise of Nations baby!!!

I rather spend my $$$ on www.wizkidsgames.com/mwdarkage Mechwarrior miniature figurines and continue my collection.I do not feel like playing a whole bunch of n00bs and when it's midnight here,all the remaining veterans pop in to WOL to play.The time difference really kills me off while the lack of players on WOL knocks me out and slices off my limbs. >:(