FED2k Ladder: Quit Under...

How long should people have before they can quit and not receive a loss?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How long should people have before they can quit and not receive a loss?

• 0 seconds
    • 30 seconds
    • 1 minute
    • 1 minute, 30 seconds
    • 2 minutes
    • 2 minutes, 30 seconds
    • 3 minutes
    • Other

all those links "about the 3 Minute Rule" are nonsense. *NONE* of those have been written by any Westwood employee. they are all just a bunch of hot air written by end-users who have NO affiliation with Westwood.

abusing the 3 minute rule has always been and will always be impossible.

Im so happy to hear there is gonna b a ladder again :)

I voted 30 sec. Plenty enuf time to c there is lag or not.

I would off voted 0 sec if there was a matching system that could prevent lag. This could finaly end the iritating ducking, and the ladder would be more alive.

^I'll drink to that!^

I was once able to completely kill someone in under 3 minutes in QM. They didn't quit, they didn't sell buildings or anything. They just didn't last 3 minutes...I was quite pleased for attaining such a vitory but was rather POed that the game didn't register.

the 3 Minute Rule will exist for as long as WOL, even if you guys turn the BS Fed2k-Ladder into a blasphemous satrical n00b-fest that doesn't even follow Westwood's own Rules (which is all that it can ever be without all of Westwood's Rules intact)

i'd like to thank all the elite players who are not immoral newbies, who voted to keep Westwood's Rules intact. it's only natural that newbies would vote to defile what Westwood made, to gain illegitimate Wins since they are incapable of Winning within Westwood's own Rules, and that newbies would outnumber the moral elite players. that doesn't make what happened here *right*, it will never be right.

cheers to all the people who voted to keep Westwood's Rules on the Fed2K Ladder --- you are truly the only good players and decent human beings left in the Emperor Community.

Is it not logical that newer, less experienced, slower players want to keep the three minute rule around so they don't get rushed to death? You say its newbies that want to get rid of the three minute rule but I think it's by far the opposite. I mean, just look at the reactions of the players in this thread. Obviously the ones reputed to be the best wish for it to be a shorter time limit.

the 3 Minute Rule will exist for as long as WOL, even if you guys turn the BS Fed2k-Ladder into a blasphemous satrical n00b-fest that doesn't even follow Westwood's own Rules (which is all that it can ever be without all of Westwood's Rules intact)

Does that mean you will not play in the ladder at all? I think not. If so then "wahoo". BTW navvy boy, you might want to change your signature :P