*VERY* decisive evidence Re: HOBBTZ clan cheating

I bet you that Westwood has been emailed more than hundreds of times about the cheating of bilbo and hobbtz and all his other fake clans.   And they know who hacked thoxen, but did nothing about it (to my knowledge)  except give thoxen his account back.

The point I am trying to make is that based on historical evidence, to simply send an email to one of Westwood's generic email addresses will probably accomplish absolutely nothing.   :-[

Just mail cliffhicks@westwood.com

I think he actually pays attention to that mailbox more than devinoch@westwood.com He banned someone for two weeks after I showed him proof of the guy threatening to find me in the street and kill me during a game of Renegade ::)

Thanks for your efforts anyhow, Ace, whatever comes of it.  Nice job.  We in M3T4L decided awhile back that the Emperor clan ladder is a big farce, and since then we haven't really bothered with anything but custom matches.  A couple of the guys still play a little QM, and one of them (drnknmasta) still plays a bit of clan, but we're hoping Blizzard (with WCIII)  will care more than WOL does about cheating, in all its ugly forms.

Looks like you have solved anthor case Ace.

I went and checked it out ,seems like cableghz2 been hacking alot of peoples acounts.

Bilbo been playing fixed games with cableghz2.

The best won I like was hobbtz vs system

game id 79989836 and 79985155   North41 didnt even build a unit in that game.

And zaeblovse account was hacked there was same ip address I noticed as well in one of there games.

I thought all games had a ip adress every third or forth game they played seem to have no ip adress.Now can come one help here.Is this means theres been some hacking going on? There has to be ip adress am i right?

;D :O ;D :O OMG!!! i looked for like an hour an i didnt find anything in the clan logs... i guess i just loked in the wrong place. Thanks ACE for some reason i knew you would figure it out.

After finding this out, if hobbtz doesnt end up getting banned then im leaving emp cuz if that kinda stuff is going on then there is no way im gonna keep playing.

Thanks again gob.

And sarb, yes I looked at all those gamese.  I had suspected it was Cable who hacked Zaeblovse, but when I looked I found 5 other nicknames that had been hacked as well...Almost a fluke it was discovered.