Exhale: What is it like to die?

I thought it was Custer...

Anyways, back on topic. I remeber one time, last year on my trip to Europe, that I passed out. It was about 1:30 in the morning, but I didn't really feel tired. I was leaning over to put my bag down, then the next thing I know, my roomate is running around like a headless chicken and it's 5:30. Apparently, he'd fallen asleep a little later while watching a movie or something. Must've been something in the air. :D

NDE (Near Death Experiences) can be explained scientifically, nothing to do with actual life flashing, or the actual long tunnel, for your info

Indeed it can be explained scientifically. The more deeper part is: why is it that about everyone, aroun the globe, who has experienced a near death experience see the exact same thing, even tough they "nearly die" in many different ways?

if you are truly interested in life- death experiences as

i am .. i suggest you do what i do..

Go to a Medical school library or a University Library and

Go to the scientific Journals section.

Look for the Volumes called

"Scientific Analysis of Near Death Studies"

The stuff will blow your mind.

Dude_doc, they don't say the exact same thing. And many were exposed to accounts of NDE's before nearly dying. Some say it was a light at the end of a tunnel, and some say there was a man standing in front of them, and then some say they were feeling a "light" feeling as if their soul was rising into heaven, etc.

GUNWOUNDS, do those analysises include the scientific causes of NDE?

Okay, not exactly, but in the same area, if you know what I mean. You never hear people talk about flying pink elephants, or something closely related to any movie, or even everyday experiences. Hell, some people even start to believe in God because of their NDEs...