Knife Fight map for C&C Generals!

evelded

hello guys, sumo u may remember me from the ole days...ive ben playin mostly C&C Generals now w/ Taqwall and our old bunch...m3t4l's still goin

Anyways ive ben workin on sum maps lately...ive got 2 dun and my 1st one was a Remake of good ole Knife Fight for C&C Generals

Download her here @ http://m3t4l.strategie-expert.com/downloads/knifefightNEW.zip'>http://m3t4l.strategie-expert.com/downloads/knifefightNEW.zip

Visit our Site or boards sum time @ http://m3t4l.strategie-expert.com

CYAS ;D

yoyo always good to see more emp dudes on generals, I been playin with alot of my m8s there

Also seen emp oldtimers, like beerinato, with who i always happilly butcher just about anyone ;D

we even play 2v3 or even 4v2 games just 4 funfurthermore clam,s on there, brenn emprworm etc

We usually hang out in the europe or the usa lobby, depending on the time of day

My nick is Doompower on there, and theres only one of those hehe

anyways have fun and cya on generals

Greetz Doom

oh my goodness. beerinato owns. best Ordos player EVER - and i know that from firsthand experience

he called me the "P" word when i destroyed almost his whole economy. then said "you can't beat me" and i was just laughing my ass off because he was DEAD. then next thing I know, my whole base is magically destroyed. i've never seen anything like it.

Whoa loved the map. I hope you try to rebuild some of the other emperor maps too. My friend and I couldnt believe how close it was. it was kind of funny though because he figured out halfway through the game that you could build on more than just the rock you start on unlike in emp. Definately would like to see more. Great Job!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Generals online names:

anklebiter8

Major_Azzhol

Private_Partz

General_Mills

Captain_Crunch

Colonel_Sanders

oh my goodness. beerinato owns. best Ordos player EVER - and i know that from firsthand experience

he called me the "P" word when i destroyed almost his whole economy. then said "you can't beat me" and i was just laughing my ass off because he was DEAD. then next thing I know, my whole base is magically destroyed. i've never seen anything like it.

what did he eye in the sky and sabotaged you whole base??? whoa spooky.

tx Ankl...i'm considering doing other Emp maps...im workin on sum more originals rite now tho

but any calls on other Emp maps i could make??? a friend o mine told me he'd like to see Fisher's Plane, i think one of those Geidi Prime Maps would be really cool to make personally

tx Ankl...i'm considering doing other Emp maps...im workin on sum more originals rite now tho

but any calls on other Emp maps i could make??? a friend o mine told me he'd like to see Fisher's Plane, i think one of those Geidi Prime Maps would be really cool to make personally

THere was another map called "Something" plain as well and it had a middle rock where 1 poor guy would have to build there :)

Maybe you can make something like that :D

Welcome back Bryorama!

ya k...i'll have to check out all the ole maps agin...c which ones are cool...i dont wanna get carried awy and make 15...maybe 3 more of the more popular ones

i'd like to try to make one o the geidi prime maps cuz theyr so cool looking w/ the long briges goin everywhere

...they werent much fun in Emp cuz u couldnt gather spice but i think in C&C theyd be pretty cool

cyas

Maybe on a map like that you could put UN boxes scattered everywhere and no supplies. This would make whoever have to manage there money because when the UN boxes are gone then so is the money. the only way to get money then would be to make sure you managed your money well enough to make hackers, air drops, or black markets. If you ran out of money and didnt make anything then well.. your screwed. This would make it very difficult for players. Could be fun though. Just a thought.

it's prolly cuz theyr so used to "turtling" and not actually fighting rite away...Knife Fight forces them to get to the middle and guard it...where as w/ alotta C&C maps, the resources are close by and out of Enemy Reach

if Emperor tot me anything it was to Concentrate on Tactics and less on Resource Management...so i take that into C&C and it works good...i try to keep in the fight, rush, and rush all close supply docks

...but w/ C&C not alotta ppl play like that...they like to Turtle for 1 hour, make their super weapon and lots of base defenses then swarm 100s of tanks and aircraft

I would also like to see patchwork mesa in a map for generals. Also broken plains because there are like very few maps that are not uh... symetric is the word i think im looking for. Seems like most maps you could just fold in half. Broken plains made it so there were unequal land masses and mixed up starting posittions just a bit. Yeah that would be cool. :)