war craft 3

Emperor Harkonnen

2 Moon Wells can support 10 Archers, also can heal them after battle. 10>6... It takes time, not only money. Also with quicker construction it takes about 20% more resources. Not saying about Footmen have lower firepower than Ghoul.

footmen have more health and hitpoints, and do more damage than ghouls. i'm not sure about attack speed.

2 moon wells costs 340 gold and 100 lumber (20 supplies)

4 farms cost 320 gold and 80 lumber (24 supplies)

and yes moon wells heal and regenerate mana. But farms just have another advantage... the advantage of being cheaper. Humans also have defensive structures, and healers.. but they do it differently from the NE. More tradtionally, more like what RTS players are used to.

For NE you need no defense structures, all buildings can fight ;D

heh well yeah, but that is only as a last resort. Cuz they kinda stink when it comes to fighting, and in the expansion they will even get normal armor when they uproot, so they'll be more vulnerable to standard attacks.

orc is good for newbs and expierienced I like orcs because they have the best low-tech melee unit, the grunt with 8 I can easily overrun my enemy and early too they serve as good cannon fodder with beserk upgrade and bloodlust makes them absolutly awesome.

I prefere to play with the paladin and the MK, when you get avatar he is unstoppable. But then I don't play with the humans much.

Avatar? Have metamorphed Demon Hunter, that's a devastator! ;D

Avatar is better in one on one. MK is the best one on one hero in the game. Metamorphosis is good. But the MK also get's spell immunity which makes it nearly unkillable, you can't stun it and it is super strong