Antiwar protesters trash 9/11 memorial

Edric, for some people the very words "innocent" and "Iraqi" are impossible to put into a sentance together (I can think of one, neuron-deficiant, pointy-eared example now...).

And was I being sarcastic? Um... partly. I suppose I was but there was a grain of truth behind it. Maybe I'm just feeling cruel because I'm in a foul mood and have been for nearly three days now.

I'd rather have people vandalizing inanimate objects than killing innocent Iraqis, how about you
Well you're in luck, because nobody is trying to kill innocent Iraqis. I think this type of behaviour typifies the protest crowd. It is interesting to see that you do not condone it.

You're not on my block list ACE, lol. ;) It's probably a very safe assumption to say that no one is attempting to kill innocent Iraqis, however with all the fighting going on in the residential areas of Baghdad, you can also be pretty sure that there will be civilian casaulties. This is what is meant when it is said by "killing innocent Iraqis", as opposed to the demonstrations against the war, which cause property/memorials to be destroyed.

[c][

what stupid ass anti-war treehugging fucking freshly excreted fece eaters donkey bangers

'Tree-hugging' in this scenario would be referring to people who are strong environmentalists, no? In that case, what do environmentalists have to do with this scenario? ::)

yea I kno but I need some thing to fill in between anti-war and feces