AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ooh, sh*t, the world goes down the tubes...

Here is what will probably unfold:

-US/Britain/Spain/Israel/some other little p*ss*ssed countries attack Iraq.

-Iraq retaliates by hitting Israel with SCUDs.

-Israel responds in their typical, calm manner and nukes Baghdad into the ground.

-Nearby Arab nations are outraged, and they declare war on Israel.

-We back them.

-World War Three ensues.

The moment of truth is upon us. :)

My oh my won't you look silly when Saddam is toppled and and the Iraqis elect their own leaders.

In the last Gulf War, Israel was hit with missles and they didn't send so much as a hummer against Iraq. Why? At the advise of the coalition. Why? Because the coalition knew such an act would turn arab nations against the coalition. They are smarter than you realize...

Israel has already said that this time they will respond if they're attacked.

Oh yeah, and Sadam fired empty nukes. He was trying to provoke Israel, and nearly succeeded. Note that all the Scuds got through, while Israel had a supposed full proof Patriot system.

I think it depends on how hard they'll be attacked, they know the danger of it, do they decide to attack. Also I really hope the US will find what they are looking for otherwise we have an international problem a bit larger than we have now.

33 hours to go!

-Iraq retaliates by hitting Israel with SCUDs.

I am not sure if Iraq is able to fire a Scud missile on Israel. Maybe with a good wind. Missile Korolev R-17 (NATO code of the mentioned version SS-1 Scud-D) has a range of 300 km, also with possible error of 50 m on fall. And it's not sure if they have this version, most used version able to carry non-conventional warhead is Scud-B with nearly same preferences as D version, just it has hit error about 450 m. I think Israel is too far to be hit from Iraq without using Syrian territory. Also Saddam said he has no missiles instead of Al-Samud II with range over 150 km ::)

but chances are that the US will win fast, maybe with some totally elite secret service squad and wipe out the terrorists fast.

yeah, the same elite secret service with wich they caught osama... ::)

iraq will fall, thats sure - but not the(ir) terrorists inside

Elric, give them references otherwise you'll talk into emptiness...

About Osama, he was useful against Soviets and was formed by CIA for this purpose. For anything concerning this guy, www.gregpalast.com

Greg Palast isn't a no brainer, he's an award winner and so on. Not that only people winning awards say true stuff or that award winners have divine truth, but he is considered as a guru of investigative journalism.

PS: Caid, secret services aren't there to telle secret between themselves, they're useful to something ;)

Isn't that site made by some kind of british CSAF (Czech and Slovak Anarchy Federation) equivalent? Anyway, compare them ;D

http://www.csaf.cz

http://www.gregpalast.com

There is possibility of connection of afghani mudjaheddin troops (which HAD included also bin Ladin) in time of soviet invasion, but they weren't the terrorrists which compose today's Al-Qaida. Closest connection I've found in one book concerning about Afghanistan, where was written that one corporation, in which had Bush about 30% part, bought a plane by leasing provided by a company linked to Usama's brother.

He was against USSR and pragmatically received US help against commies, but when Al-Qaida was created (what is hard to say when, because it was just usual international corporation), USSR was gone, afghanis were de iure free and so he had enough time to make a nice terroristic site. Isn't that strange that all terrorist attacks of Al-Qaida where against US facilities?

I dunno alot about Laden...

A conference by an history teacher teached me that he was sorta menacing the saudi royal family by saying "you pay me ****$ or I" did whattever what (don't remember) and he was paid. He also was (or someone of his family) a business partner with Bush (nothing wrong with that... maybe ;P). All the links, I dunno about him.

For Greg Palast, I have no idea of his political ideas (your site was about political ideas? Wasnt able to read...) but I know he's reknown as an investigative reporter. He got problems from journalist jobs in Canada or US (which he describes as "gut less" and as sheeps), so he went in UK.

Well, in less than 6 hours the deadline will be reached, and if Saddam is not out of the country, with his sons, there will be a war. Sources report that when the Iraqi citizens see US forces inside of the country, a huge revolt among the populace will erupt to overthrow Saddam - only upon sight of US forces so the Hussein army cannot crush the revolt. Also, France made a statement that if Saddam does use chemical warfare, such as nerve gas or anthrax, against the US and UK forces, then they will support the overthrow of the Hussein regime. Reports say that Saddam has already issued chemical weapons to outposts and guardposts. Also, we await Turkey's decision to allow the 4th Division and air forces to pass through to open another front to the war, splitting the Hussein army. No outright declaration of war has been said, but at 8pm tonight I expect it to be done.