Iran getting a Nuclear reactor

yeah bush suspects that this is just a cover for Iran to make nukes. And i don't realy care. even if they do have nukes, so what? US has them russia has them, North Korea has them, China has them, etc. has them. it's not realy that special anymore. I don't know why we should fear this, and not that

there is not enough evidence that Iran might misuse the reactors,they possibly need a massive supply of power

Even if they might use it for N-bomb purposes,then cant the super-state-of-the-art,sorry i mean super-state-of-the-world technology save them?If u look on the good side of it,usa will have an excuse to attack iran and steal their oil-fields like husband snatchers.

Note:Its not that i have been Anti-USA all along,its just what USA does that pisses the hell out of me.

Iran's nuclear ambitions

That is why people question their intentions.

It has natural uranium. It has a plant capable of enriching natural uranium into bomb fuel. And it has declined to give the International Atomic Energy Agency the access to sites and information needed to certify that a country is not building nuclear bombs. That poses an acute challenge to the peaceful system the world relies on to restrain the spread of nuclear weapons, as well as another potential threat in the oil-rich Gulf region.
This is a problem that needs urgent international attention. Under the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, which Tehran has signed, it would be a violation of international law for Iran to build nuclear weapons.
Iran claims that it has no nuclear weapons ambitions and that its nuclear programs are for civilian energy needs. Given the country's oil and gas riches and its resistance to strengthened safeguards, there are good reasons to think otherwise.

there is not enough evidence that Iran might misuse the reactors,they possibly need a massive supply of power

Even if they might use it for N-bomb purposes,then cant the super-state-of-the-art,sorry i mean super-state-of-the-world technology save them?If u look on the good side of it,usa will have an excuse to attack iran and steal their oil-fields like husband snatchers.

Note:Its not that i have been Anti-USA all along,its just what USA does that pisses the hell out of me.

lol, give the terrorist countries nukes, just cuz you hate the US. you seal your own doom.

maybe your dream of a mushroom cloud will come true one day....perhaps even in your lifetime!! :D

*oh wow so cool yeah*

*Lowzeewee speaks cornishly*

Its not that iran is the only country to have one,russia might have one/lots too and why is only the mid-east being marked.

I noticed that u extremely pro-US,I think it is obvious but pls note,i m not trying to start a flame war here,lets have piss.....oops peace