The United Nations

The UN is nothing but people sitting around doing almost nothing. It was ment for world peace (ya right). The only thing that it is good for is........nothing!

I had to just post this. Telling my friends this kinda got old after the 5 conversation with them.

-mutters- UN, worthless sons of a bic........

The UN is nothing but people sitting around doing almost nothing. It was ment for world peace (ya right). The only thing that it is good for is........nothing!

They are doing more than you.

You are only bitching, pathetic.

anti-semitic organization

Proof?

The reason the UN can't make decisions like it should is that after WWII, the founding parties (among them the US) decided that they wanted to ensure nothing would happen that they wouldn't like and thus gave themselves veto power.

And I agree that resolutions should be enforced better, but not necessarily by militairy force.

NAM do you want me to count up the number of Islamic nations in the UN? Islamic nations are universally anti-semitic. You will find more tolerance in Israel for Muslims than you will for all Jews in all Muslim nations put together.

Nam, don't change the subject. that was irrelevant.

We are talking about anti-semitism.

the UN is massively anti-semitic. This is not refutable. Muslim nations are supremely intolerant of Jews. Far more than Israel is against Muslims.

I don't believe those Countries are anti-semitic I just don't think they like Israel particular, and quiete frankly I kinda understand them, let's say after the 2ww we took the state where you live and said: "move away, now all Slavs that Hitler have been after is to live here" what would you say then?

Now don't call me anti-semitist. I talk to Israeli on a regualar basis, and I really like those I talk to, but I'll be pissed if the land my granddad owned was taken away from me.

I don't believe those Countries are anti-semitic I just don't think they like Israel particular, and quiete frankly I kinda understand them, let's say after the 2ww we took the state where you live and said: "move away, now all Slavs that Hitler have been after is to live here" what would you say then?

Now don't call me anti-semitist. I talk to Israeli on a regualar basis, and I really like those I talk to, but I'll be pissed if the land my granddad owned was taken away from me.

well you are misinformed, Nam.

Tell me, how many Synagogues are in Saudi Arabia?

why does Jordan have a law no. 7, sect. 2 that states that any person may become a citizen of Jordan unless he is a Jew? (jews cant be jordanian citizens)

Maybe I should make a new thread about the anti-semitic Muslim nations? someone has been feeding you misinformation. THese muslim nations do not tolerate jewish people!

ok then you are right they are being anti-semitic, infact I should have known this. However I can still understand them.

Don't get me wrong though I don't support them, I don't support Hizb ut-Tahrir either, nor do I support Sharon and his killing of civilians (if they even can be called civilians?)

all i am saying is that a nation like Jordan (which is one of the more "tolerant" muslim nations) forbids Jewish citizens, how can anyone rationally conclude they would ever show neutrality towards Israel in the UN? There are dozens of Muslim UN representatives- all of them representing jewish-hating nations. Believe me- Israel gets no favors from the UN.