games.

slaphapy

why did this become a thread?? i never made it a thread

these posts used to be in bryorama's thread "bye" under the emperor board... then all of a sudden some of them got separated and ... somehow moved to here..

does anyone know what happened? (perhaps i was sleep-typing..)

uhhh... well... i guess i don't really care as long as there was a reason...i just dind't want to get into trouble or anything for making a random thread

but, anyway, no i have asked my parents... but, the truth is, to put in a new motherboard is kind of pointless, it would basically be spending more than our comp is probably worth

and we can't uhhh... really afford a new computer at the moment

this isn't a bad computer, but it's processor isn't fast enough to run any new games

It was getting a bit too offtopic, too bad i can't split topics and move them to another forum at the same time.

Btw. i have a 32.5 mb graphic card from the TNT series, 866 mhz Pentium III, 128 mb ram, are there any good games out there that can run on my computer?

Btw. i have a 32.5 mb graphic card from the TNT series, 866 mhz Pentium III, 128 mb ram, are there any good games out there that can run on my computer?

lol, ya probably everything.... well for like a year or so

It was getting a bit too offtopic, too bad i can't split topics and move them to another forum at the same time.

32.5 lol :) you mean 32 mb, or 32768 kb :) .

hmmm well, in that case perhaps i will try even harder to convince my parents to get a new motherboard, so that i can get a better processor and play generals.... o well... all i can do is try :-

Why replace the motherboard. Get a new computer if your gonna go through all the trouble.

Flameweever, remember, some things mean the opposite in our language, a , is a . in the language of the english ::)

SO: i have a 32.5 MB graphic card (english) aka a 32,5 mb graphic card (Dutch)

uhm, euh.. heheh euuh i meant not the dot thing. I meant that you have 32.0 or 32,0 mb ram, no more, no less. But it's 32768 kb