Matrix

I was taking some interesting conversations with some people studying eastern religions, and it every time turned into polemization about famous sci-fi movie Matrix. Altough infilitration of hindu and buddhist sects is real from 1960s, the Matrix, with its all popularity is most influental, because its thinkings are hidden under sci-fi cover. How many people dreamed about that mysterious red pilule to find what is it all about?

actually the matrix is chocked full of biblical references.

there are numerous websites linking the christian faith to the movie and showing all the parrellels. the authors, when asked about biblical references admitted they were all intentional, (though did not confess how many of them are in there)...all the way down to the number "333" on the room where Neo makes his final call. there are dozens upon dozens of them.

the "matrix" is the world we live in now, we are blinded by naturalism and forget the reality that we are engaged in a supernatural war of good and evil.

now please understand, I am not endorsing this movie as a biblical movie, I am just saying that it has many parallels.

http://awesomehouse.com/matrix/parallels.html

The known scene, were Matrix agents fire on Neo, but bullets stop ahead of his face and fall. Wasn't that also from last Mara's seducement of Buddha, when he fired at him thousands of burning arrows, which turned into flowers due to Buddha's sugestion?