Multiple Building Help

Skilzat99X

if you build 3 of any buildings (that produce units) such as barracks, factory, hangar etc. the units will build faster than if you only have one of that type of building

you can only make units at your primary building... to make a building the primary of the three(or however many you have) you click on it and then click again when the deploy symbol shows up, and the primary building will be set... the primary building is the one with a star at the top

Building multiple buildings of the same type increase the speed in which the units are produced.

example:

1 barack = 100%

2 baracks = 150%

3 baracks = 200%

Does having any more than three make it any faster than 200%?

i don't think there is a unit limit(that i know of anyway) but the max number of 1 unit queueing line is i think 99

and the max number of units u can move at one time is somewhere around 50-60 i think

The max units you can move at once is 64.

i thought it was 64, one time i made like 100 or more niab tanks (if your wondering, i was bored) and when i double clicked on one it didn't select them all... so i decided to count how many were selected, and i got a strange number... like 64, although i didn't think that was right because it seems like a miscount.... :D

hey wat is the efect of building multiple unit buildings (e.g baracks, factory). I tried and i didn't see a difference. And u can only make units at the first one u created, at least for now till i get some help. ???

you are thinking of Dune 2, which actually had much better gameplay in this respect. in Dune 2 you could make multiple types of vehicles and soldiers out of two different factories/barracks at the same time

this actually made for much more compelling and interesting gameplay than in Emperor where you can only use one of each type of building at a time. It was a mistake on the part of Westwood to change the Dune 2 formula in this way, and it can be attributed to laziness of the part of the developers/rushing Emperor out the door before it was ready rather than how Westwood really wanted the game to be played

hey wat is the efect of building multiple unit buildings (e.g baracks, factory). I tried and i didn't see a difference. And u can only make units at the first one u created, at least for now till i get some help. ???

you are thinking of Dune 2, which actually had much better gameplay in this respect. in Dune 2 you could make multiple types of vehicles and soldiers out of two different factories/barracks at the same time

this actually made for much more compelling and interesting gameplay than in Emperor where you can only use one of each type of building at a time. It was a mistake on the part of Westwood to change the Dune 2 formula in this way, and it can be attributed to laziness of the part of the developers/rushing Emperor out the door before it was ready rather than how Westwood really wanted the game to be played

Could a mod be made so that this happens?

OR

Could a mod be made so that the buildings after the third make production faster?