Al-Samud II

Iraq has started consultations about the way of destruction of missiles (CNN). Due to their weird word intonation (unlucky I cannot translate it from slovak) USA told them to "stop playing games" (STV). So, how much influence to crisis will bring it, if Iraq really deconstructs all as-Samud II missiles? Do you think that they were finally broken by war pressure or it will be just as chaotic as all inspections (or like demilitarization of UCK)?

Al-Samoud 2 missiles, which Iraq has recently developed, have a range in excess of 150km.

Missiles with such a range are not permitted to Iraq under previous UN resolutions.

Iraq has declared them and readied them for decomissioning; they have about 100.

Four have so been dealt with as of yet.

Iraq has also agreed to comply with the UN deadline to destroy all of them.

However, there are also other things Iraq is not allowed that they must destroy (or get the inspectos to do it), notably biological and chemical weapons.

So, Iraq also modified classic Scuds and attacked with them Tel-Aviv. And that's much further than 150 km... Reason of war was just lost patience. Dangers, possible if Iraq contacts some terrorists would be big, because it is already known he had WMDs. And if it could make it, it's able still.

I also know about scud modifications. They tried to extend the range by

linking more of them together, but the outcome was so bad that nobody

should be affraid of them. ;D

Everyone probably knows this, but I'll write it anyway. I'm not an anti-american, by the way. The only reason Bush wants to attack Iraq, is coz of their oil reserves which are the largest after Saudi Arabia's. The Al- Samoud and WMD is just an excuse. Even if the Al Samoud's range exceeds 150km, why should the US feel worried? The US's arsenal is so vast and its reaction time so much, that the very presence of USA on the world map scares the govt. of every country. Everybody get tis straight. NOBODY IS GOING TO USE WMD'S ON ANYBODY FOR FEAR OF US REATLIATION. Thats it. No country goes to war without thinking of 3 things:

1) Its personal gains.

2)Its personal losses.

3)THE US'S REACTION!

USA is so powerful that nothing happens without Bush's consent. Lemme give you an example. As some of you will be aware, my country(India) and Pakistan have had a long dispute over this state calld Kargil. If Bush tells my PM/Prez or Pakistan's Prez to end this fighting, NOW, then you think any of them are going to utter a syllable in protest? NO. They'll just lap up Bush's message and get downn to work. And in a week you'll find the dispute, that lasted 53yrs, settled. Mind you, I have nothing against Pakistan. Their cricket team is my favourite, for egs. So, the only reason Bush wants to attack Iraq is coz of its oil reserves. After the war, Bush'll put a govton Iraq's throne which has to agree to whatever he says, and soon 3/4th of Iraq's oil will be soon headed to USA. And remember, nowadays, the country that has more oil, has more chances of winning a war among other things.

And in some time, I will give you another argument on Iraq- on the anti terrorism excuse.

Bush says that another reason he wants to fight with Iraq is coz of the reason that they are supporting terrorism. Agreed, Iraq does finance and provide military aid to terrorists. But if Bush does attack Iraq, you think they're gonna sit back and relax? No way. They'll be outta Iraq before you can say "Iraq's been attacked". Where'll they go, you may ask. Well, all my dimwitted freinds asking the above question, didn't you know that Iraq's neighbouring countries aren't too pro-Bush right now? They'll hwelcome those terrorists with a red carpet reception, give them more help, and thus terrorism will continue. In fact, it will increase as the Muslim mcountries will react strongly against USA after the Iraq war and we'll be seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of suicide bombers striking over all USA. This may sound stupid, but I'm telling ya, its true. If you don't beleive me, keep supporing the anti Iraq war. You'll find out soon enough whether I'm speaking rot.

Bush says that another reason he wants to fight with Iraq is coz of the reason that they are supporting terrorism. Agreed, Iraq does finance and provide military aid to terrorists. But if Bush does attack Iraq, you think they're gonna sit back and relax? No way. They'll be outta Iraq before you can say "Iraq's been attacked". Where'll they go, you may ask. Well, all my dimwitted freinds asking the above question, didn't you know that Iraq's neighbouring countries aren't too pro-Bush right now? They'll hwelcome those terrorists with a red carpet reception, give them more help, and thus terrorism will continue. In fact, it will increase as the Muslim mcountries will react strongly against USA after the Iraq war and we'll be seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of suicide bombers striking over all USA. This may sound stupid, but I'm telling ya, its true. If you don't beleive me, keep supporing the anti Iraq war. You'll find out soon enough whether I'm speaking rot.

Bah, but those idiots have to be supported by someone, their bombs don't grow on trees. It was proven that Iraq (also Jordan) provides weapons and money to palestinian radicals like Hamas or Al-Aksa, which attack with full concentration for two years. Sure, there is a possibility that all these will be enraged and will march all with all semtex they have in store, but they know, that Israel won't allow them to make much mess and will just arise more oppression. Possibly there will be a chance for Arafat, if he'll send his police against Hamas, but that would show just that king is bare. Let they come and burn all combustion ash, but with losing one resource, they also will lose money for recharge.

Bah, but those idiots have to be supported by someone, their bombs don't grow on trees. It was proven that Iraq (also Jordan) provides weapons and money to palestinian radicals like Hamas or Al-Aksa, which attack with full concentration for two years. Sure, there is a possibility that all these will be enraged and will march all with all semtex they have in store, but they know, that Israel won't allow them to make much mess and will just arise more oppression. Possibly there will be a chance for Arafat, if he'll send his police against Hamas, but that would show just that king is bare. Let they come and burn all combustion ash, but with losing one resource, they also will lose money for recharge.

So, you don't think Kuwait, Saudi etc are rich? Lemme tell you something. SAUDI ARABIA SAYS THAT ITS FIGHTING TERRORISM, YET A RECENT (FEB '03) SURVEY INDICATES THAT THE SAUD FAMILY (THE RULERS) PROVIDE 300 BILLION $ TO SUPPORT TERRORISTS. How do you think Osama managed to do so much? Like the bombs you mentioned, money doesn't grow on trees either. About those bombs, they are manufactured and provided by the above mentioned coountries, as well as Iraq. And another thing. I dont think Blix is gonna let the US attack Iraq. If he keeps on staving off the attack for long, I dont think Bush will be able to control himself. As we know, the US economy has been suffering a little (saw it on CNN, dont yell at me, just tell me whether I'm right or not). Due to this, Bush will be so damn eager to get that oil, he'll overrule the Blix report (as usual) and wage a war on Iraq. Just hope after the war he won't do what he did after the war against Osama - Ignore all evidence to the contrary, and declare total victory coz the terrorists will escape to other countries blah blah blah (to decipher the blahs, read the previous reply by me). Oh, and if anyone corresponds with Bush, just send him these 3 replies, please. I wanna know whether he's as stubborn as I make out.

It's pretty much a fact that hell will freeze over and pigs will learn how to fly before Sadam and Bin Laden will start cooperating in the slightest. They mostly ignore eachother because they know they're doomed when they start messing with eachother with the US stil around. But you'd better believe that if Sadam has a meeting with a bunch of Al Quada operatives, he won't be there, but a bunch of fanatic Republican Guard monkeys with machine guns would.

OK people. Get ready to tie your pigs down adn wear woolies before you die, coz I'm sure OBL and Saddam are gonna co=operate soon. They're both desperate men, and as soon as Iraq starts losing too many lives, 3 things can happen.

1- Saddam will take Al-Q's help in fighting the americans

2-Saddam, on his deathbed, will bequeath all the money he has to the AlQ to aod them in fighting the Americans

3- He'll run away and hide with the AlQ

These are my views. Other people are entitled to theirs too.

Saddam will be there, but not in person. He'll be nearby and a double will be talking.

Doubtfully, and the issue is that they supposedly alread are cooperating. The US is acting entirely on assumption here. If you want complete safety, you'd have to exterminate every living being in Germany, Russia and other post Soviet states, not to mention China, Sudan and the axis of evil. Then you'd be free from threats for a good while.

Not every German, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Chinese, Sudanese etc. is presumed to be "evil" because their countries were hostile to US. Czechoslovakia was their enemy too, and now is half in NATO, next will join next year...

Connections between Al-Qaida and Saddam aren't relevant and proven. But with Palestinians it's for sure.

Yeah, but its timing's horibble. During march, the year end and board exams are conducted all over India. You can guess what happened. No one studied. India is a cricket mad nation, and the citizens didn't let its reputation down. No one even touched their books. And I'm a somewhat studious guy (SOMEWHAT), so during the exams everyone was giving their answer sheets to me. I mustav given atleast 30% extra to 5-6 people. Cheating goes in my school ;). I even helped juniors out.

I've got holidays starting tomorrow coz today was my last exam (Geography, History , Civics and economics all in one go.).

Oh, and the question papers leaked out. Someone broke in and flicked them. So our question paper was made hurriedly again in the morning. After the exam, our Head wanted us to stay back till 1530 to lecture us. I jumped the gate and went back home. Yhe others had to stay hungry till tea. We don't have canteens.

The hols are technically till the 3rd but we get our report cards on the 29th. So our hols are actually till then.