Is anyone still interested?

guild_navigator

I have been wondering the same thing cause I would like to get with some guys from this Dune site and form a Mercs team but there has not been much of a response from alot of posters. Maybe later who knows in the mean time I'll still be carrying the flag.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!!!!

I'm glad to see someone is still interested. I hoped I wouldn't be the only one playing the game.:)

The Dev's should send another newsletter to keep us informed of the games progress and bring the forum online so we can really get some information.

Fed-Sky: a merc "Circle" is interesting, but personally I was thinking of a Econ' house w/ mercs holding some of my 'lesser-strategic' holdings, what ideas were you thinking about?

You can call me Fed-Sand not Fed-Sky.;D You won't be the only one playing maybe just a few will be from this site. If you read my post in the other part of this forum I was kinda saying the same thing you were about the "circle". I like the idea of the Econ' house with the mercs(these "lesser-strategic" holding we can discuss). Building an Econ. House within that universe won't be easy for sure. This requires some well thought out planning it will be like running a business almost. If we can go from world to world I would like to see this "House" have allies on a hundred different planets. We'll need a network with "central core points" in order for that to work. Like how that sounds then go to the other thread use the information to get in contact with me and we can talk more from there.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother you but I'm not up to speed.  thus I have no idea what this thread is all about.  Could it be that others also have no clue about this and avoid looking stupid by not saying anything? ???

Mind telling me about what this is about so I am a little better informed? ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

there are a lot of people looking to buy the game now, but we still dont have a real release date and there are some blockbuster RTS games coming out soon (age of myth, warcraft3 etc) not to mention other games such as the starwars mmprpg.

personally I have played all the dune games and will play this one regardless of what other games come out however I know that many of the people out there dont feel the same.

The hardcore RTS market is limited there arnt a lot of us and there are some major games comming out soon that will put a serious hindrence on dune generation sales, not to mention the fact that most of them will not have a monthly charge to play.

• 2 weeks later...