cover of bj book

Emperor Harkonnen

That thing in the sandworm's mouth is...

[hide]An Omnius machine sent as an establishment probe (settle on planet, take it over, and establish an Omnius empire on it), and it is eaten by the sandworm, never seen again. Perhaps in the Battle of Corrin book we will see what happened to it. Because a sandworm shouldn't be able to kill that powerful and dangerous machine IMO.[/hide]

[hide]Remember that the Machines never intended to find much resistance, since they were scouting unexplored planets, or "backwater" planets. They never intended to find anything as large or as powerful as a sandworm.[/hide]

By the way, here's the European cover. http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0340823313.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That was the one for the Dutch translated version of House Harkonnen.

I have the one with the Cymeks and the one in front is Erasmus I think. Because he is changing a face, and he talked about it in the book

I know, sorry, I forgot to post that is was indeed a prequel. But I mean that the cover from the BJ I read has the same style.

I really like the dutch covers, I would have bought them, but they were in Dutch, and I wanted the English, which are less good.

Does someone has the pictures of the current American book covers. I would like to see those.

(btw, I meant House Atreides instead of House Harkonnen, small mistake)