Good FPS games...

DukeLeto

ive played MOHAA, ..... i played it 5 minutes ..... the worst thing that made me quit it was that the the guy barely moves at all.

The guy moves sooo slow even tho ure running. no fun veeeery slow paced.

Ive seen battlefield 1942, and its far better that MOHAA, if u go for one of those 2, get battlefield.

ive played MOHAA, ..... i played it 5 minutes ..... the worst thing that made me quit it was that the the guy barely moves at all.

The guy moves sooo slow even tho ure running. no fun veeeery slow paced.

That's strange, doesn't happen in the demo. Are you sure it's not your setup?

Quake 2 and Quake 3 were fun, we hacked the server at school and installed them and had fun for 18 weeks. then the teacher hacked it back and took them off... But they're rated Mature.

So I'd reccomend Star Trek Voyager Elite Force. Mission oriented, multiplayer, fun shooting action...

Quake 2 and Quake 3 were fun, we hacked the server at school and installed them and had fun for 18 weeks. then the teacher hacked it back and took them off... But they're rated Mature.

Lol, did he know who hacked the school camputer?

Duke, it might of been sumthing in my sets but it still left me a feeling of pure crap :)

Since u said sumthing about under age or sumthing b4, i didnt say it, but best FPS imo so far is Unreal TOurnament ( for multiplayer ) if u want Single Player Unreal 2, great games, dont really see anyways why its rated R , theres blood like everywhere and the worst thing they say is bitch.

If id own at FPS id play UT right now, but FPS really aint my games so i play what im good at .... RTS.

So I'd reccomend Star Trek Voyager Elite Force. Mission oriented, multiplayer, fun shooting action...

I've got it.

I decided on MOH:AA. Mainly it came down to price; MOH was $10 cheaper. But I tell you; I am NOT dissapointed. :D Great game. See you on the battlefield! :D :)