God Emperor of France

Mods, please lock this and throw it into the depths of the Dungeon where it belongs.

To put it bluntly, Caid, you're an idiot.

Funny how this comes from the one who makes 98% of all his threads against Bush, the American goverment or the American people, oh yeah I feel really sympathetic for your cause now Edric....

It is going out of fashion to blame only Bush as source of all evil... But I don't call them idiots because I am supporter of his politics. Altough the communistic way showed itself dumb already. But no matter, God Emperor of France was pointed to worm-like Leto II.

Mods, please lock this and throw it into the depths of the Dungeon where it belongs.

To put it bluntly, Caid, you're an idiot.

Funny how this comes from the one who makes 98% of all his threads against Bush, the American goverment or the American people, oh yeah I feel really sympathetic for your cause now Edric....

fascinating observation....

No way! That would insinuate some sort of connection between Tony Blair and Winston Churchill - and nothing could be further from the truth. :)

I mean, come on, Blair is a spineless lap dog. Churchill had more backbone than the rest of Western Europe put together. Millions of people owe their freedom and their lives to him. And you owe Blair... ummm... err... nothing?

I can't stand Blair. He's WEAK! All of our politicians are WEAK apart from Prescott and he's USELESS! Why can't we have politicians with backbone? Someone who'll stand up and do the right thing? If we must live in a democracy can't we at least have one that doesn't whine at the door of the most powerful nation (debatable) ?

Gawds, what I wouldn't do for a Euro-British alliance...

What I like about Blair is that he is becoming more British and he now realises what Patriotism is which is why i believe we will not join the Euro.

Just make sure you don't end up having the dollar as your currency...

I won't comment on patriotism, you know my opinion of it. I'd just like to say, though, that Blair seems to be more American than British to me.