France's History of Military Failure

What I don't get is, what is it with you and France ? You started a 3rd topic about this country and I'm wondering what you hope to achieve. It starts to look more like a rant then a discussion/debate on a country.

4 topics- all talking about different things, however. thats really not very many actually. think about all the Iraq topics, etc. ive started 2 i think on korea, and several on religion. so its really nothing too out of the ordinary.

oops, i almost missed that last post was going off the topic and launching into another personal line of argument not related to what we were talking about, which was France and the security council. Are you trying to divert the discussion, Nyar? Can we talk about what we were talking about before? if you don't like my topics, then start a new topic called "Emprworm's topics". Hows that? Now, back on topic, thanks.

Emprworm would you support India and Pakistan? they both have Nukes (France does too but I guess they aren't as powerfull) and what about Israel? they have a great and strong army, surely they must be there too.

india has no power. having nukes does not necessarily = having power. however, I would choose india or Israel any day over France, who would get owned by either of those countries.

But how would you know they would? and Vietnam should be there too, they did hold out for some time against the US surely they are worthy?

So Israel with a leader that kill civilians should be in the security council?

Where's the power'O'meter you use I'ld like to see where Denmark is standing too and Australia.

But how would you know they would? and Vietnam should be there too, they did hold out for some time against the US surely they are worthy?

So Israel with a leader that kill civilians should be in the security council?

Where's the power'O'meter you use I'ld like to see where Denmark is standing too and Australia.

where is the power meter? LOL. thats funny. Here is the power meter:

United States to Taliban: Comply with our demands.

Taliban: No.

United States: Fine.

Taliban:.......wait a minute....where is the Taliban? I don't see them.

THAT is the power meter Nam.

ok does this work too:

US to Germany: Help us attack Iraq

Germany: No

US: ok, we now see you as our enemy

Your ideas is the thinking of a dictator Emprworm, if we don't comply with the US you will make sure we regret it, but ok fair enough.

NO that does not work. we aren't demanding that Germany help us attack Iraq.

But this works.

US to Germany: Immediately cease your aggressions. Surrender at once and withdraw from occupied territories. Set free all Jews and POW's in concentration camps.

Germany: No.

US, Britain, Russia: OK fine. Now taste our steel.

that "power meter" you came up with empr was completely tyrannical.lol Good grief I wish I could hear what early american leaders would say about our so called americans now.

dont you wish TMA that the world worked like that. But it doesn't. Powerless countries are just that: Powerless.

tiny country with no power: Please, Mr. Dictator, stop enslaving and committing genocide. stop conquering other people

Dictator: Uhhh.....no.

tiny country with no power: oh please, ....please please please stop your hostilities. We are the voice of the free pacifist people. All we are saying is give peace a chance. We dont interferre with independent sovereign nations like yourself. SO if you want to conquer the whole world, we wont stop you, but we are asking you...as peaceful pacifists...PLEASE stop!

Dictator: I dont think so. and if you dont shut your whiney mouth, I'm going to conquer you next.

tiny country with no power: If you don't stop, there will be some serious consequences.

Dictator: ha ha ha ha! Like what?

tiny country with no power: well, you won't be "giving peace a chance" and that is really sad.

Dictator: ROFL. Taste my steel!

tiny country with no power: Oohhhh where is the US when you need them?

you complicate the issue too much Nam. Its quite simple. He with the biggest sword makes the rules.

It is to everyone's good fortune that those with the biggest swords in this world have made rules that say "everyone should be free"

Imagine how it would be if the one with the biggest sword said "all will bow and worship me or die"

that "power meter" you came up with empr was completely tyrannical.lol Good grief I wish I could hear what early american leaders would say about our so called americans now.

dont you wish TMA that the world worked like that. But it doesn't. Powerless countries are just that: Powerless.

tiny country with no power: Please, Mr. Dictator, stop enslaving and committing genocide. stop conquering other people

Dictator: Uhhh.....no.

tiny country with no power: oh please, ....please please please stop your hostilities. We are the voice of the free pacifist people. All we are saying is give peace a chance. We dont interferre with independent sovereign nations like yourself. SO if you want to conquer the whole world, we wont stop you, but we are asking you...as peaceful pacifists...PLEASE stop!

Dictator: I dont think so. and if you dont shut your whiney mouth, I'm going to conquer you next.

tiny country with no power: If you don't stop, there will be some serious consequences.

Dictator: ha ha ha ha! Like what?

tiny country with no power: well, you won't be "giving peace a chance" and that is really sad.

Dictator: ROFL. Taste my steel!

tiny country with no power: Oohhhh where is the US when you need them?

Dictator: ha ha ha ha US only fight when they can obtain some profits, as i do

i dont know what you are saying there Nam.

please clarify.

The ONLY reason why you are free right now is because those with the biggest sword protect that freedom. If a tyrranical dictator obtained a bigger sword than all those on the security council, your freedom would be in jeapordy.

ok I'll try to clearify:

if I don't comply to what the US tells me, because I find it rushy and not really think it has been though through. I'd be marked as a coward, traitor and enemy.

no you wont. the US asks people to do things all the time...they say no. the US demands things only rarely. and if you don't comply with a US demand, then you risk war. Same goes with any country making a demand.

Did you know that China made a demand that Tibet is property of China? They demanded it. and what happened? YOu tell me.

what if China demanded that the Netherlands was property of China? Please answer that hypothetical.

Did you know that China made a demand that Tibet is property of China? They demanded it. and what happened? YOu tell me.

what if China demanded that the Netherlands was property of China? Please answer that hypothetical.

Nothing.

Is the same that Spain demands Gibraltar every year since the 18 century, and still is a UK colony.