Website Creating

i'm trying to make a goddamned website but i can figure out how to upload the freaking files. it's been pissing me off for a long time now. My site is http://rogue-vicious.netfirms.com but i can't put a single thing up. it said to try and use something called LeapFTP but when i try to do it, it won't show up or something. well first i'll just ask, does anyone know how to solve my problem? i WANT to add this freaking picture.

*sigh*

anyone know?

i'm trying to make a goddamned website but i can figure out how to upload the freaking files. it's been pissing me off for a long time now. My site is http://rogue-vicious.netfirms.com but i can't put a single thing up. it said to try and use something called LeapFTP but when i try to do it, it won't show up or something. well first i'll just ask, does anyone know how to solve my problem? i WANT to add this freaking picture.

*sigh*

anyone know?

Well you could just use the FTP program that comes with windows to upload files to your webpage. I am assuming you are logging in fine to the FTP server with your username and password. I am not familiar with the FTP software you mentioned, but is the file showing up in the FTP program as successfully uploaded? I looked at the file you are trying to upload and it is only 14KB so it should upload real fast even with dialup. I would just go to the command prompt and type in the command "ftp" and when you get to the ftp prompt type the command "open <ftp server name> [port]" the server name is required, but the port number is optional. You should be prompted to login. Login with your username and password. Once you are logged in type the "dir" command, this will list all files in the current directory of your account online. If you are not in the directory where the file you want to upload is on your local drive you can use the "lcd" command to navigate your local drive and you use "cd" to change directories on your web page. It's a good idea to make sure you are in the directory where the file you want to upload is before connecting to ftp. Make sure you are in binary mode by typing the "bin" command. To upload the file simply type "put <filename>" if the filename has spaces in it you should put quotes around the filename. The file should upload pretty quick and to check that it is there simply type "dir" and see that the file is there. If you still can't upload you may have exceeded the amount of webspace that you are allowed.