"There can be no world peace without religious peace"

Not used, but ABUSED for it. And as I'm saying, the Hitler's god was ment just some kind of spiritual power over Aryan race. Not loving father and keeper of the order as our God is. Many people were raised in christian families, but it doesn't mean they remained christians. I.e. Nietzsche, known by his anti-christian theories, was christian too. He just become an atheist, he changed his opinion about world.

Well, there is no viking/nordic beliefs anymore... they only represent symbols of the neo-nazi movement, which is a sad thing. I think nordic mythology is fun and interesting, because one could say that each god represents a piece of nature, ex: Thor for thunder and rain etc.

Country A is rich. Country B is poor and jealous of country A's wealth. Country B declares "holy war" on country A and declares itself the rightful owner of all their land and property, because "God said so".

Certainly true for Iraq, but not for every one of them.

Mention that worst wars and slaughters were caused by atheists. And how much people meanfully survived them thanks to their religion. Yes, every religion has some militant zealots, but those "spiritual leaders" like Bin Ladin have primarily political, not religious targets. He is fightning against USA and Saud dynasty too, he fights protectors of Mecca!

Wich wars, and wich slaughters? Stalin and Mao Zedong only were against religion because of political reasons, so I take your arguement and use it myself.

Oh, and it is human nature to be agressive, and not religious or atheist nature.

But which god does it mean? His only philosophy was teaching about racial superiority of Germans, especially nordic Aryans. Christianity is about equality of people. I don't see there any real connection. If you believe in god it's a little fact, but what he wants from you? That's problem.

Some nice things about Hitler are here: http://www.crystalinks.com/hitler.html

hehe caid is right guys. Hitler was a spiritist. This means that he found all religion as good. He went to many places in the eastern continents looking for spiritual relics and practices in order to build up his might spiritually as well as physically. He had many occult practices which included cerimonies for births in old German or Northern European graves to gain the power of the old white race. He did worship the pantheon of German and Northern european Gods as well. Of course he incorperated christian symbols and relics because again all religions needed to be on his side. There is even a picture of him leading an army of people like a holy revolution. He has a septer in his hand and a dove is decending from heaven like the vision of christ! good gravy, he was not a christian.lol THere were some bad christians in history though. I found that christians are the best of mankind and the worst of mankind. all others are somewhere in the middleground.

TMA, not every pagan is like New Age. So "flexible" and "tolerant" to other religions. Altough even ancient Canaanites accepted existence of their border nations' gods (Marduk, Ishtar, even jewish God...), but after fall of Roman Empire was possible only one religion. Those, who had not pragmatically became christian guarded their believe harder than any other (same for some germans, from which Thule was named as "descendants"). But back to Hitler. He was never more eastern than Berlin, also Slavons were for him "inferior" barbaric race (Asiats were even less), so he wouldn't want to learn something from them.

Caid, nobody was talking about christianity specificly, but about religion in general.

And what about Inoculator replying my post?