About Navaros

Terenas77

I'm surprised to see that you handle this discussion on a mature way ken.

yes i wasn't here for a while,just chatted with him in msn and isn't such a bad guy. maybe you'd give him another chance.

how many chances did he have by the way ?

if you talked with him on msn and he wasn't a total asshole to you he either A) had no evidence, not even fake evidence, and B) he was almost positive he could be you.

and if gob unbans him AGAIN, i swear i'll leave this forum for having lost all faith in humanity. the day i see a post that says, 'Nav got unbanned, yay!' is the day i take dune2k off my favorites list and ask gob for a permanent ban.

for the hyena on crack i figured i'd dig up nav's last two posts

Gob, rogue1896 said FEW was ranked on the ladder, ***that's**** what it had to do with this thread and if you are gonna ban me for taking an anti-cheating stance that's a pretty messed up thing for you to do. you saw the threads that proved FEW cheats, so i tell people who came to the boards after those threads are gone and are not aware of how false rogue1896's claim that FEW is on the ladder is, because rogue1896 said (falsely) in this thread that FEW *is* ranked on the ladder, and *i* get banned? i'd hope you'd at least ban rogue1896 for lying but guess not eh? if i don't have the right to refute false claims made by cheating clans and those cheating clans *do* have the right to make those false claims, the least you should do is ban all those who make the false claims along with me

here we see nav make his last lies...

looks that way doesn't it? guess that's what happens when someone tries to stand up for honesty and not tolerate cheating in a gaming community... he gets crucified for it.

and here we see nav comparing himself to Jesus...

why EVERYONE hates him...

???

because like other people said he said- everyone is a cheater and should be banned, whined about minotaurs, lasertanks,kobras,INFANTRY,harvesters and just about all the units that moved...

theres more but heh i can't bring up all of the annoying stuff he posted about..