Vilgent's Atreides Player Help

GhostHunter

Ok, I've noticed the large amount of new Atreides players coming aboards nowadays and I want to help everyone out. Getting rushed in the start? Give me info on the map, settings, what sub houses and houses your playing with/against and whats the immediate danger. I will help you in anyway I can with my personal Atreides knowledge.

Hm, I like to know how you stop an Atreides Mino rush with Atreides without having to build such a rush yourself. This was one of the problem I got when playing Atreides. And it was the reason for me to switch to Ordos.

I know how to deal with the rush in some cases with subhouses. But can you stop it with Atreides units.

With Mino-rush I mean alot of Mino's backed up with Air Drones and Fedaykin. (Sometimes NIAB's)

(I know the worm strategy only in this case)

lol its more like a slow stagger =)

but I'd have to concurr with timenn, how would you stop such a force, and dont

say that you shouldnt have let them get the force to start with, its obvious and not helpful.

well minos+feds+drones thats a hard combination to beat. but think there have been a lot of conversations about this thing. I know emprworm has info on hes site on how to beat mino hordes, so i wont get into that, its a lot of stuff to keep in mind when ure in that position. i could write a esse on that but im a lil lazy for that ;)

A rush is a really large attack or an attack within 5 minutes, you should've known that harkdawg since i know that you're playing emp longer then me ;)

Lol, good thing I didn't click on that link, lol, just quoted it right now and was able to see. Lmao.

I doubt that a player can actually build up and attack with a force of A LOT of minos, airdrones and feds in just 5 minutes.

Hm, I like to know how you stop an Atreides Mino rush with Atreides without having to build such a rush yourself. This was one of the problem I got when playing Atreides. And it was the reason for me to switch to Ordos.

I know how to deal with the rush in some cases with subhouses. But can you stop it with Atreides units.

With Mino-rush I mean alot of Mino's backed up with Air Drones and Fedaykin. (Sometimes NIAB's)

(I know the worm strategy only in this case)

Ok, well, there is a way to do this, of course worms as you mentioned or your own mino hoarde...But using some other combo will be hard and you can expect heavy loses.

Ok Lets Say:

Your enemy is getting closer and closer to your base with a 15 mino horde, and you do not have time to build a mino force or a adv carryall force. What you'll want to do here is get your bikes, mongoses, feyds and elite sards together. Build lots of scouts. Now as the enemy approaches seperate your forces into lets say, 4 groups. Now get your scouts in pairs of three and send them in, making the minos fire, rush in the bikes and crowd around the minos using its close range weakness to your advantage, then while the few try to fire move in your mongoses and start opening fire, have the Elite sards come from different directions then the mongoses and attack in groups of about 5 spread out somewhat, then have the feydikin up by the minos supporting the bikes, you should win though expect heavy loses, remember micromanagment is a key part in this.

Option Number Two: The Aerial OwNAgE

Okay, same mino circumstance, in this case you should have about 8 adv carryalls. Rush your drones in and have them battle with the others, put mongoses on the adv carryalls. Send one empty on in and pick up a mino making them fire, then drop in the hoarde of mongoses and pick up more minos and hopefully your drones would of won by now and you can shoot them down from the air and pick up more, you said feyds yes, so dont expect your adv carryall to return but you won a game of economics, and if hes foolish enough to keep his feyds there just run some scouts in along with warriors and pick'em off.

About The Niab thing, Truth be told, not many play Guild, and about .3% of them play good..