Is there a dune 4?

djchase1

the games are dune or frank herberts dune, dune 2 or 2000, dune 3 (emperor:battle for dune) i don't know what you got dune 5 off.

dune 2000 is the same as dune 2 like the missions and tanks and other stuff but in a better detail than in dos mode for dune 2 8)

the games are dune or frank herberts dune, dune 2 or 2000, dune 3 (emperor:battle for dune) i don't know what you got dune 5 off.

dune 2000 is the same as dune 2 like the missions and tanks and other stuff but in a better detail than in dos mode for dune 2 8)

you were right. i dont know what i was writing about

There is actually 4 games that were made using Dune as a setting:

1) Dune - Virgin Games

2) Frank Herbert's Dune - DreamCatcher

3) Dune 2000 - EA/Westwood

4) Emperor: Battle For Dune - EA/Westwood

Hey I like playing emperor battle for dune (dune 3). I was just wondering if there is going to be a dune 4?

why dont u create one yourself jk

i think the dune theme is used too many times and with freemen,earthworms and soil all over with the same houses and there might not be any more

No, there will be no more dune stuff for us. Well not in the coming 100 year anyway.

And dune2000 may be a remake of Dune2. It's still a standalone dune

So then you would have, Dune, Dune2, Dune2000, Emperor and FH's Dune.. so you already have 5 ;)

There is actually 4 games that were made using Dune as a setting:

1) Dune - Virgin Games

2) Frank Herbert's Dune - DreamCatcher

3) Dune 2000 - EA/Westwood

4) Emperor: Battle For Dune - EA/Westwood

actually back in the good old days dune2000 was virgin interactive/westwood not EA (--LOA-electronic arts-- just distributed it) ahhhhh shame things changed heh?>