Warcraft III expansion

Terror

arthas is an annoying brat and illidian is mad cus tyranna rejected him for his brother. uther needs to come back from dead and show arthas :D

agreed, Uther's death was horrible... and i still plead for revenge and the reincarnation of Uther.... he was Warcraft's best man.

Ummm, flameweaver....the expansion takes place 4-6 months after war3....

ups :O yes you're right. I don't know what happened, perhaps my random "fact" generator started working again :P cuz i don't know where i got it from, but after a double check it did not say 1,5 year at all.

i gotta see a doctor

Tyrande was also pretty nice IMO, strangely most people on warcraft3.com (i think, i'm not sure though) kinda hate her for being bitchy, but i think she's pretty cool. And about Cenarius, i haven't known him very long :) cuz my bloodlusted orcs realy wanted him dead. But he did sound a bit arrogant...

So it's Uther all the way, if it wasn't for that traitor Arthas... i swear i'm gonna make a scenario where get's betrayed for once, cuz i got realy sick playing his foul tricks