Warcraft III expansion

Terror

I don't know if you heard it yet, but i'll just say it here... warcraft III expansion named Frozen Throne has been officially anounced

btw, i've already read some realy interesting new info, like new heroes and new options, i can't wait to test em out

I wanted to get Stronghold Crusader...instead I got Diablo II :)

What does it add over the original Stronghold?

Anyway, I always figured there would be an X pack, since the story was unfinished. You never got to know what would happen to Arthas or with Ilidan.

I was kinda hoping though, that they'd add a new faction to the game. Guess not :(

I wanted to get Stronghold Crusader...instead I got Diablo II :)

What does it add over the original Stronghold?

Anyway, I always figured there would be an X pack, since the story was unfinished. You never got to know what would happen to Arthas or with Ilidan.

I was kinda hoping though, that they'd add a new faction to the game. Guess not :(

no, but they do add a lot of new units and heroes

crusader adds new units, a new tile setting... and a new faction (arabians) different architecture, skirmish AI (that one should be great) and much more... however.. i don't have it myself yet. so i can't be too specific

initially there were 6 actually. however, yes the burning legion was one of them. But they did not do it for good reasons, and to be honest, i agree with them. Cuz if they wanted to balance them right, they should not be allowed to be more powerful than other races and that would make them feel weak. Besides now it remains a bit mysterious.... oh and what buildings did you have in mind for them? So like i said, they would become way different, and get a whole different feeling

perhaps... but i think humans looked too much lake dwarves :) (have you ever seen a footman near a dwarf? If you have, i bet you have wondered which one is the dwarf :) )

high elves are no longer the archers we remember... they have changed in to powerful spellcasters, sometimes even making entire multiplayer games, elvish games. and now the expansion includes at least 1 elven hero and 1 new elven unit.

I don't know if you heard it yet, but i'll just say it here... warcraft III expansion named Frozen Throne has been officially anounced

btw, i've already read some realy interesting new info, like new heroes and new options, i can't wait to test em out

its not an expansion its a new game thats D&D in Warcraft universe :'( but still maybe promising, is it realy an expansion thou? that'll be sweet :D ;D ;) 8)