Lookin for 1v1 practice games

atrd3m0n

I just wanna invite any top player to play me some 1v1 matches, I have found that my 1v1 skill isn't rlly what I would like it to be, so I'm putting myself on boot camp lol. Yes I know I'm considered to be one of the better players, so this might strike some of you as a little odd.

But anyway, guys like ACE, Elite, Dawg, hereby I challenge you to come kick my butt ;D

U all know I'm a decent player, but I like to take one more step forward and even though I'm around here for quite a bit, I hope to learn some good strats and tactics from u guys.

Oh and I would also like to be a spectator on some of your games if u dont have a problem with that.

I have found that this is very useful and an excellent way to see awesome strats put to work other than hearing or reading about it.

Greetz Doomp0w3r

I just wanna invite any top player to play me some 1v1 matches, I have found that my 1v1 skill isn't rlly what I would like it to be, so I'm putting myself on boot camp lol. Yes I know I'm considered to be one of the better players, so this might strike some of you as a little odd.

But anyway, guys like ACE, Elite, Dawg, hereby I challenge you to come kick my butt ;D

Greetz Doomp0w3r

I know that I'm not in the same class as ACE, Elite, and Dawg ... But I'm willing to go head-to-head with you anytime you want. I find that going head-to-head with "Elites" makes my game better and likewise just being able to watch games in-progress.

Skum?, Lo! doom ur that cyraxx dude that posed abomin8er. hehehe lool

When i started playing that dude didnt even play anymore, nor have I ever seen somebody with the nick doompower in any form.

So when I made doomp0w3r I did not know there was anybody with a nick like that. This was my first entry (doomp0w3r) and it wasn't taken.

So your point beeing....?

If Gob doesnt mind I can post some in the CnC thread thats going on... but I dont want to waste his space with a lot of usless SS so only if he says yes. Otherwise send me your email and I can do it that way.

Im always up for a 1vs1 with challenge 8)

well page me when u see me online 4 we play again!! 8)

P.S: Man i dont believe what happened today!... i was playing in rain weather here and the force down and re started my pc >:( ahhh im furious i kicked all the day all the walls here, arghhhh plz rematch rematch Brenn!!!!

:- :'( :'( my rank :'( :'( my points :'( :'( i never will play again if rain >:(