Newbee needs help!

Cybopache

Greetings to all u Emperors,I am new to this forum and the game(pretty good ONE)I`m hooked.I have a few questions I like to ask and hope there are some of u experiensed players that will help me out(everyone has been a calf once:)

1:How does multigame function? like ally,give units and give structures.

2:It`so much talking about cheating in this game,how can someone cheat? and how can u spot the ones who does?

3:How does qm function?

4:I`ve read that someone wait for 3 hrs.to get a match,how can that be?

# I`ve also noticed that people get "ducked" in qm,that is unbeleviable cause;if you are going to be a better player,you have to match players that are better than you.This is the most important

(beside practice)rule in competition!

About "ducking";is there a way westwood og anyone can configurate the qm settings or rules,so someone only can duck others x-times?

and after that they loose points or get a penalty some way?

5. One last question:Why does ppl get into flaming or spamming?

It`s after all not a spam or a flame war,it`s Dune war.The battle should take place on the battle field,not in this or other forums?!

Ok,ppl compeating each other,but were are the honourable spirit?

Maybye I have missed some essensial points in the spam & flame war,but anyway,respect to your fellow comunity is essensial all throughout life.

puh ha...I hope this was not 2 much 2 ask 4.I did put in some meanings 2,but what the heck.IF someone feel for it,you are welcome

2 e-mail me your answers etc. at:nadius-bloot@oncable.dk

Cybopache..

1. Ally - press Tab and click on the allie's box

Give units/buildings - select unit/building and press the letter o

2. Cheating is defined as using game bugs for your advantage and disconnecting with the purpose to avoid a loss

3. Qm - basically you wait to find a match and then play it on the setts of 6K, 5 units and prebuilt.

4. Since this is an old game, not a lot of people play it, especially qm.

5. Every board has its disputes

Hope this helps

some commands:

/page *user* *messege* = send the user a messege without being in the same room or even the same game.

/on *user* = check if some user is online or not.

lol = funny

u = you

r = are

wtf = what the f**k?

brb = be right back

np = no problem

gl & hf = good luck and have fun!

all i know hehe. ;D

also if you get a message in the middle of a game it's really a pain in the ass to write the /page *user* *message* so they made something where to reply to a page you can just say /r *message*

like for example if you in combat and can't talk just hit '/r wait' or something

Well everything is pretty much said, but if u want some practice games look me up online and I will show u a few tricks ;)

Im usually going by the name doomp0w3r.

If not, I'm either offline or beeing a coward hiding behind another nick ;D

lol nav

2. Cheating is defined as using game bugs for your advantage and disconnecting with the purpose to avoid a loss

some ppl also download some trainers ex: money trainers or things like that... but most of the time if someone has one on the game says out of sync during play which really umm... makes me mad >:( lol (just didnt' wanna get banned or anything)

i just didn't want to loose my temper ;)

don't want to turn into another Nav... well umm kinda goin off topic .. uhhh so cybopache is your screeen name cybopache or somin else???

and if so i suppose if u see me or some ppl in my clan... the slappers!.. quite obvious who we r we all have slap names hehe ;D.. anyway we can do a comp stomp (us vs. the comp) or somin with ya and teach ya some stuff if u want.

were are the honourable spirit?

Cybopache..

The honourable spirit was lost back in the old forums when navaros and frodo WSE started their "anti-cheat" campaign, aka, make alot of threads accusing other people of cheating.

This continieud until the boards were shut down and moved here, it was quiet for a week/month until navaros joined, everything was stil fine for another month or 2 until the cheating threads started again.

About your questions:

1. the multiplayer mode: to allie someone press TAB, look up your allie's name, shift the LEFT BLUE box to the RIGHT box, your allie must do the same.

2. to give units or buildings select the structure/unit(s) and press "o".

3. don't try to detect it, the only thing that you can detect is the aircraft-bug, aka, aircrafts at the egde of the map that disappear in the edge of the map, they can't be detected, they can't be shot down, don't try it, play fair and respectful with honour.

4. The Emperor Battle For Dune community isn't like navaros which is or is not banned, we don't all accuse people of cheating, we don't all spam, we don't all flame other people or say that they're n00bs.

respect to u all,and thanks 4 the warm welcome,cybopache is my screen name and y I will more than most like to take you all on your words 2 teach me a lesson or 2.

and ken I did`nt mean all of you were flam & spamming.sorry if it did hurt you innocent ones. :-

ofcourse I will play fair,and u bet with respectful hounor.

cyb